Chapter 1: Revy (Lemon) PT 1

The sound of pouring water filled the room as filtered water poured into the large fish tank. Jazz music filled up the room as the male sat on the bar stool. He was tall and thin. He was dressed in blue jeans and a one size to large sweatshirt with the words "les meilleures choses sont la nuit." (The best things are at night.) His hair was shaggy and white. The room was what looked like what was supposed to be a bar. There was few stools, a bar counter, a few shelves, at three drinks. Well, a empty bottle and two drinks. There was a TV in the room. Max had put in a Thomas and Friends dvd. The episode The Flying Kipper, was on.

Max chewed on his fist as he looked at the manga he was writing. It was called "Infection." Best way to describe it was world war two meets zombies. He was at the climax of the story before getting hit by writer's block. His fingers drummed gently on the counter. Although he preferred writing, he was the strategist for Black Lagoon. He had been for at least three and a half years

Max sat down in the stool and looked at the fish tank. His eyes followed the various fish in the tank. He watched as the fish swam around in the large tank. He got up and followed the fish as they swam around in the tank.

He was in a bar room of the ship as Revy walked in. Revy is a Chinese-American, slightly tan-skinned woman of approximately moderate height in her mid to late twenties with burgundy hair that she typically keeps in a low loose ponytail with rather large bangs falling onto her forehead on either side along with two Shoulder-length sidelocks framing her face, amber-brown eyes, a tribal tattoo that reaches all the way up to her neck on her upper right arm, a medium-sized bust and a slightly muscular build that she doesn't conceal in the least. She was wearing her normal black tank top that left her stomach exposed, very short cut-off jeans, a pair of US military jungle boots without socks and a pair of black fingerless gloves. Revy also sports a pair of brown leather cross-draw shoulder holsters to store her twin Berettas in whenever she isn't using them.

Revy is a troubled, loud, rude, sarcastic, deadly, competitive, short-tempered, cynical, confident and considerably aggressive nihilist (a person who believes that life is meaningless and rejects all religious and moral principles) who also exhibits a wild temperament.

Unlike Rock, Revy is undiplomatic, believing in the use of brute force and coercion to get her way. Out of all the on the boat, Revy uses the foulest language and is also a heavy smoker and drinker. Revy is merciless and sadistic, and is more than capable of killing anyone, even unarmed civilians. Despite her merciless nature, she's also capable of being humorous and witty, and she can be quite a talker when she isn't mad. Another aspect of her personality is her racial insensitivity. She was also Max's girlfriend. A truly strange odd couple. There was just something about Max that drew her to him.

Why these two were together was a mysterious. But each member of Black Lagoon had their own theory.

Benny thought it was a friends with benefits deal. Which it wasn't. Max and Revy really loved each other.

Rock thought that Revy was blackmailing Max.

Dutch had a more wholesome theory. That Revy was just looking for her polar opposite.

She smirked at her boyfriend before slowly approaching him, and slapping him on the butt.

"Eep!" He said as he jumped and rubbed his butt.

"Nice ass." Revy said to her boyfriend with a smirk.

"My butt is not a pin cushion. It's more of a big, flat, sinbad." Max said with a frown. Revy smirked and slapped his butt again.

"Whoa! Again?" He asked her in concern.

"Please stop. Please. Or I'll." Max began. He had nothing to say after I'll. He just said it to sound intimidating. It didn't work.

"Or you'll what?" Revy asked with a smas she cornered him. She leaned in close to his face. Her cigarette lightly touching Max.

"Come on. Or you'll what~?" She teased him.

"Well..." Max nervously and gulped. Revy smirked.

"Rock, Benny, Dutch! Max is a shy baby!" Revy shouted out.

"Ah! W-What are you doing? Shhh!" Max panicked as she threw him in the spotlight and embarrassed him. Not that they didn't already know that he was shy.

"Plus, he's a sexy bastard!" Revy continued. Max's pale white face blushed brightly with embarrassment. He looked down in embarrassment and covered his face. Revy rubbed his head. She loved teasing him and messing around with him. She flicked Max in the head.

"You dweeb." Revy said to him.

"Well,...I'm your dweeb." Max said to her.

"Hell ya you are." Revy said and playfully punched him in the arm. She looked at him and noticed his look of embarrassment. She lifted his head up and kissed him deeply and passionately.

"Maxie. It's been a long day. I wanna have some fun~." She said to him as she immediately removed his shirt. Max yelped and blushed as she did this. Revy's finger traced Max's chest as she smirked.

"Want me to take off mine~?" Revy asked as she slowly and teasingly lifted up her tank top slightly. Max blushed brightly at her and nodded his head without hesitation. She smirked and removed her tank up. She wasn't wearing any bra, so her breasts jiggled as she removed her top. Max bit his lips as he looked at her boobs.

"See something you like~?" She asked with a smirk. Max nodded his head gently. Revy then pushed him down into a mattress that was laid behind the counter. Max looked up at her as she sat down on his lap. She smirked at him.