Revy Lemon PT 2

Revy smirked down at the shy male. Max gulped nervously and looked at Revy. Max looked at Revy's decent sized breasts. Revy smirked down at her boyfriend. She grabbed her breasts and shook them a little. She looked down at the tent in his pants.

"Eager~?" Revy asked him teasing and smirking at him.

"Oh boy..." Max said nervously as his face went pink on his pale face. He watched her boobs shake.

"See something you like~?" Revy asked her boyfriend. Max nodded his head gently.

"I think I'll remove a bit more~." Revy said as she removed her shorts and panties. Max still had on his pants and underwear.

"Hey. I can't be the only one naked." Revy said as she covered up her breasts. Max knew she wouldn't continue unless he removed the rest of his clothes. He proceeded to remove his pants and underwear.

"Much better~." Revy said. Revy grabbed his head and moved it to one of her breasts. Max looked at her before closing his eyes and started kissing it. They had already done this multiple times in their relationship. He then proceeded to start sucking on her breast. Revy moaned softly and continued to hug Max's head. She began lighting brushing Max's hair with her hands. She soon slipped his member into her.

She gasped and moaned in pleasure. She started moving up and down for both their pleasure.

Meanwhile in the main room of the ship, Dutch was driving the ship as he and Rock began to hear Revy moaning. The vent's always left an echo. Rock was the leader of The Lagoon Company. The Lagoon Company is a for-hire service hired by various criminal organizations to locate and retrieve or smuggle items between them.

It is led by Dutch, a former U.S. Navy P.T. boat captain who went AWOL after the end of the Vietnam War. It currently employs four other people, the electronics specialist and navigator Benny, the businessman Rock, strategist Max,  and the gunslinger Revy. Rock is the latest addition to the company, before him, it was Benny.

Rock looked back as he heard Revy moaning.

"Again? That's the third time this month. We should probably get them a soundproof room." Rock said.

"It's just the way Revy is. Don't go trying to stop her. Last time Benny did that, she busted his nose." Dutch said.

Max continued to make out with Revy's breasts.

Revy grabbed a fist full of Max's hair, pulled him back, and slammed her lips to his lips. Max kissed back passionately. Revy pinned him down as she proceeded to bounce on his lap.

Max kissed back as she did this. "Revy. You feel good." He moaned out.

"So do you." Revy whispered to him. Revy wrapped her legs around his hips so he couldn't pull out. She was roughly bouncing on Max's lap, earning a moan from both him and her. Revy then held Max's head close to her breasts. Max lightly kissed one of her nipples.

Revy rubbed Max's head gently. Max smiled at the feeling of her rubbing his head. It felt relaxing. He kept kissing her breasts and licking her breasts, and Revy kept bouncing.

"Maxie. Maxie. Maxie! I love you!" Charlie moaned out loudly as she continued to bounce on Max's lap.

"I love you too!" Max moaned out. Revy grabbed a fist full of Max's hair and pulled him away from her breasts and kissed his lips deeply and passionately again. Revy proceeded to start French kissing Max.

Both moaned as they kissed. Revy rubbed all over Max's body.

Revy found Max adorable. She moved up and down with him. This pleasured then both. She gripped onto Max. Her fingernails dug into Max's shoulder.

"Oh Maxie~." Revy moaned out. Max moaned softly into the kiss. He rubbed her back gently as they were kissing. Revy proceeded to grab both his hands. She moved one to her butt and the other hand to her breast.

"Pinch my nipples~." She said to Max. Max nodded his head gently and pinched her nipple. She moaned out and continued moving. She threw her head back. They continued going fir about ten more minutes.

"I'm close~." Revy said to Max.

"S-So am I." Max said before he released into her. Revy threw her head back and screamed his name.

"Even during sex, she somehow manages to embarrass me." Max thought to himself as he panted softly. Max pulled out of Revy as she laid down on top of him. She snuggled up with him. Their naked body rested against each other.

"You make me feel naughty~." Revy whispered to Max.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Max asked. Revy snorted and laughed.

"It's a good thing you dweeb!" She said and playfully punched him. She laid back and pulled his head to her breasts. Giving him a little boobie pillow.