Chapter 5:

In the morning.
Stefania "hey", Danielle "morning. Where's Avery"? Stefania "she's still sleeping. Not sure if she's feeling well, we might have went a bit overboard with the junk yesterday", Danielle "stomach ache or she just doesn't feel good", Stefania "she just doesn't feel good", Danielle "why don't you work on breakfast. I'll go check on her and make sure she's okay", Stefania "okay". Danielle's POV
I went to Averiana's room, "hey bubba", Averiana "hey", Danielle "how are you feeling", Averiana "like I have a hungover from eating all the junk yesterday", Danielle "are you up to eat breakfast", Averiana "not too much", Danielle "you don't have to eat a lot bubba, but just enough to fill your stomach", Averiana "okay". We left her room and went to the kitchen, Stefania "morning bambina", Averiana "morning Stefania. Where's Jeff and Ford", Stefania "in the yard, they've been waiting all morning for you to go play with them", Averiana "can I go play with them", Stefania "sure bubba, we will call you when breakfast is done", Averiana "okay". I went to the kitchen to check on Stefania, she was making breakfast and then she went over to the garbage and threw up. Danielle "are you okay", Stefania "yeah I'm fine", Danielle "are you sure", Stefania "yeah I think I am", Danielle "do you need some rest", Stefania "nah, I'm okay. Thanks though, can you get our child", Danielle "sure", I went to the yard to get her. Danielle "bubba the food is done", Averiana "I don't want to eat a lot", Danielle "I know, we didn't serve you a lot. Just eat whatever you can, whatever you don't finish we will just put it away", Averiana "okay. That's a lot I can't eat that", Danielle "just eat some of it bubba", Averiana "okay".
*A few days later*
Danielle "I hope today goes as planned, want her to feel special, today is just for her", Stefania "I know and it will be". Stefania went to room for a second, and her whole mood changed. Danielle "babe are you okay", Stefania "my mom booked me a trip to Italy. She wants me to stay with her for four months", Danielle "we film, we have a kid. Does she know that", Stefania "I told her that, but she wants to see me", Danielle "how am I supposed to do that. Be here alone with the dogs and our daughter", Stefania "I am trying to cancel it, I don't really wanna go. I belong here", I just hugged Stefania and couldn't say a word. Averiana "Stefania", Stefania "I'll be right back", Danielle "I'm gonna take the dogs for a walk", Stefania "okay", Stefania goes to check on Averiana while Danielle leaves to walk the dogs. Stefania "hey bambina, how are you feeling", Averiana "everything hurts", Stefania "I'm sorry love. Hopefully the surprise we have will cheer you up".