Chapter 7:

(Major smut warning ⚠️)

Stefania and Danielle had been going at it all morning, not in a bad way though. The two of them could not keep their hands off of one another, they pretty much had sex about three times and couldn't stop.

(Just picture this as Stefania and Danielle, not Maya and Carina. Just go with the flow)

Stefania "what if our bambinas here us", Danielle "they are fast asleep, they aren't not gonna wake up because of some noise. They will be fine baby", Stefania "okay". Before she kissed Danielle, Danielle slid her tongue into Stefania's mouth. The two of them exchanging sloppy kisses. Stefania "I love you", Danielle "I love you too. Take me to the room", she whispered into her girlfriend's ear. Stefania picked her up and Danielle wrapped her legs around Stefania's waist, making her way to the bedroom, and closing the door upon them entering the room. In the middle of them being intimate, just as Stefania finished pleasuring Danielle, they started to hear the sound of crying coming from one of the girls room. Danielle "I'll go check on her", Stefania "okay. Sorry we got interrupted", Danielle "it's okay. And we'll finish what we started", Stefania "okay babe", she said kissing her girlfriend before leaving the room to check on their daughter. Danielle "hey bubba. What's wrong, me and mama heard you crying", Averiana "my arm hurts", Danielle took a look at her arm, and almost freaked. Danielle "how did this happen? Baby, you're arm is bent. How does this even happen"? Averiana "a stupid girl at school", Danielle "honey this is seriously no joke, I'm sure your arm is broken", after a visit to the hospital, it was confirmed that Averiana broke her arm.

While Evie was in the room with her sister playing, Stefania "so we gonna finish what we started or what", Danielle "yeah", she said softly biting her lip. The two of them went into the bedroom and closed the door behind them. Stefania removed Danielle's pink silk robe, staring at her girlfriend's beautiful body. Stefania "I seriously cannot believe I have you all to myself", she said wrapping her arms around Danielle's waist. The two of them started kissing, the two of them letting out moans. Danielle kept slipping her tongue in Stefania's mouth and Stefania thought it was sexy and was turned on every time she did it. Stefania picked Danielle up and placed her on the bed gently, climbing on top of her. Danielle "you know I could go for a couple of times", Stefania "you sure, don't wanna get you tired", Danielle "we have all the time in the world", she said before flipping her girlfriend over pinning her down by the wrists. Stefania "you're really strong", Danielle "I guess I'm pretty dominant", Stefania "yeah. You're so sexy", Danielle leaned towards Stefania and kissed her once more. Danielle "you might have started all of this but I'm in control at the moment", she said before aligning her vagina with Stefania's vagina and started grinding on her, Stefania instantly moaned, so did Danielle, Stefania squeezed Danielle's breasts as she continued to grind on Stefania. Stefania gripped onto Danielle's waist, Danielle began grinding herself a bit harder as she felt herself near her climax. Until Stefania regained control and flipped Danielle back over, Danielle "I was almost there, I felt it. It felt so good, why did you stop me", Stefania "because I wanna make you cum", she said spreading Danielle's legs apart, before lying down on her stomach and slid her tongue right into Danielle's vagina, Danielle instantly tugged into the bed sheets, Danielle "ahhh", she moaned as Stefania's tongue kept moving around in her vagina. It only took Carina a few seconds to make her girlfriend cum, Danielle moaned in relief as Stefania finished. Danielle "my turn", Stefania "I hope you make me scream your name", Danielle "I definitely will", the two of them kissed again. Then Danielle grabbed a vibrator and the pair of panties that goes with it. Stefania instantly put them on not wasting no time. Danielle turned the vibrator on, Stefania moaned every time it turned her on, about halfway Danielle turned the vibrator off and pulled the soaked panties off of Stefania. Danielle "you're really wet. Good girl", Stefania "just fuck me. I don't wanna wait anymore. I wanna cum all over you", Danielle "I was hoping you said that", Danielle decided to make Stefania wait just a bit longer. As she inserted two of her fingers into her girlfriend's vagina, pumping in and out of her. Stefania "ahhh mmm mmm. Please don't stop baby. That's my spot, please don't stop. Right there, yes baby. Ahhh mmm", Danielle removed her fingers from inside Stefania's vagina and then slipped her tongue right in to finish the job. Stefania flipped Danielle over once again, her vagina was right where she wanted it, Danielle's tongue was still in there, so she started grinding as Danielle still used her tongue. It was the best sex that had ever had together, after finishing the two of them had laid in bed thinking about how much fun they had.

Danielle had fallen asleep in Stefania's arms, Stefania glanced at her girlfriend admiring her before being interrupted by the sound of crying. Stefania got out of bed carefully so she wouldn't wake Danielle, she covered Danielle with the blanket and then went to check where the crying was coming from. Surprisingly it wasn't Averiana because she was fast asleep, she it only meant that the crying was coming from Evie's room. Stefania entered the room to find their daughter lying on her bed, holding a pillow to her stomach tightly, as she cried. Stefania put her hand out on her back, "hey bambina what's wrong", Evie "bad cramps mama", she cried. Evie "mama it hurts so bad", Stefania "I'll be back baby", Stefania quickly went into the closet by the bathroom to retrieve the heating pad, the she went into medicine cabinet for Advil. And of course she went into the pantry to get Evie her favorite snacks. Stefania "okay, so I want you to take this and drink some of this", Evie "will it help", Stefania "it should, you have to let it kick in though. Could you lay down for mama please", Evie "what is that", Stefania "it's a heating pad", Stefania put the heating pad on Evie's stomach, Stefania "brought you your fav snacks", Evie "can we watch a movie mama", Stefania "sure. What movie", Evie "deep blue sea 2, mommy's in that one", Stefania "sure", she said as she laid beside Evie. Averiana stumbled into the room waking Danielle almost immediately, Danielle "you okay bubba. You scared the living crap out of me. What are you doing up", Averiana "I had a nightmare mommy, I can't go back to sleep", Danielle "did you see mama? Is she here"? Averiana "she's with Evie, she's having bad cramps", Danielle "come here bubba", Averiana climbed into the bed with Danielle, Danielle put on her favorite show. She wasn't asleep but she was pretty much to that point, Averiana had laid onto Danielle's bare chest. Stefania had gotten Evie to fall asleep, Stefania "morning sleepyhead, I see your finally awake. Oh my goodness, she is just the cutest little girl ever", Danielle "she came in here, she said she had a nightmare", Stefania "that sounds awful, she's been sleeping so well. Well at least she wasn't as in much pain as Evie was", Danielle "was it that bad", Stefania "it was. For starters she was crying so loud, I thought you were gonna wake up but you didn't, I was the one to wake up instead. She said it felt like someone was poking her with a knife", Danielle "poor baby. Is she okay now", Stefania "for now, yeah. She's sleeping, and looks like little one over here loves tugging on your tank tops, seriously why does she do that, I find it so cute", Danielle "I don't know but it isn't until my cleavage is showing that she falls asleep", Stefania "she's so cute. Any room for me", Danielle "there's always room for you, come here", Stefania joined them. It ended up being a full house, the four of them together, they had watched a movie and then called it a night.