Chapter 9:

Danielle "are you okay

Danielle "are you okay. You've been back and forth all morning", Stefania "I'm not sure". Stefania shows Danielle a picture of someone who messaged her earlier in the morning that day.

Danielle "who is that"? Stefania "I'm not sure you wanna know", Danielle "we'll if you know, of course I'm gonna wanna know", Stefania "she's Averiana's birth mother

Danielle "who is that"? Stefania "I'm not sure you wanna know", Danielle "we'll if you know, of course I'm gonna wanna know", Stefania "she's Averiana's birth mother. And check this she didn't give up her daughter", Danielle "she didn't. Then what happened", Stefania "she was taken from her. She's asking if she could have a relationship with her", Danielle "we have to tell Averiana about this and her sister", Stefania "she's not Evie's biological mother. She's only Averiana's biological mother", Danielle "okay. Let's give her a chance", Stefania "we barely know her", Danielle "Okay but she doesn't look like a bad person. This is her", Stefania looked at the Instagram profile, Stefania "she's works for Broadway", Danielle "yeah. Averiana's favorite musical. Moulin rouge". Danielle "I just messaged her, we'll meet when Evie goes to her sleepover, so me, you and Averiana will be here", Stefania "okay".

*2 days after*
Danielle "do you remember who we are meeting today", Averiana "yeah, my biological mother", Danielle "if by any chance you wanna her to leave just let us know", Averiana "I just wanna see her already", Stefania "she'll be here any moment", there was a knock on the door. Danielle "you wanna go open that darling", Averiana went and opened the door, the minute she saw her biological mother she immediately started crying. Danielle "you could come in. So you must be Tasia, am I saying that right", Tasia "yeah. So you are the two lovely ladies that adopted my beautiful girl", Stefania "yes, she's an absolute sweetheart. If you don't mind me asking how did she gets taken from you", Tasia "long story short her biological father took her, he was very abusive and he just took her from me after I threatened to get full custody of her, and now here I am don't even have a relationship with my own daughter", Stefania "hey. That's why you are here, we want you to be in her life, she deserves to have you. And you deserve to be her mother", Danielle "my girlfriend is right. We will figure this coparenting thing out, you'll be in her life", Tasia "why would you do that for me", Stefania "because she deserves all of us. What could be better than two happy mothers, three happy mothers", Danielle "are you okay with that bubba", Averiana "yeah", Stefania "how about you spend the weekend with Tasia, how's that sound", Averiana "I could", Stefania "yeah", Tasia "and you could come with me to work and meet the whole cast and crew of moulin rouge the musical", Averiana "who plays Satine and Arabia", Tasia "my best friend Ashley plays Satine, as for Arabia that's me", Averiana "you play Arabia", Tasia "yeah", Averiana "that so cool mom", Stefania "how about you go pack your backpack for the weekend", Averiana "okay, mom come with me to my room", Stefania "they are getting along so well". Danielle "yeah, they are", after Averiana left with Tasia. Stefania "you know I'm really glad that we are doing this, you know for her", Danielle "me too, she's so happy with Tasia", Stefania "just to see her smile means everything", Danielle "do you know if Tasia is dating anyone", Stefania "she has a boyfriend named Chris, this is him", Danielle "she's got herself quite the charmer", Stefania "lol", she groaned in pain, Danielle "are you okay", Stefania "yeah. Bad cramps", Danielle "that time of the month", Stefania "yeah, it hurts really bad for some reason", Danielle "what could I do to help".
Stefania "nothing". "Hello", "hey Danielle, so this is Lexi's mom, Evie isn't feeling well. She's been vomiting nonstop, I was wondering if you could come pick her up. She's been asking for you", Danielle "yeah. I'll be there as soon as I can", "okay thanks. She doesn't have fever, it's just her stomach just bothering her a lot", Danielle "okay. Thanks for letting me know". Stefania "is everything okay", Danielle "I have to go get Evie, she's got the stomach bug. She's been vomiting nonstop", Stefania "how could she possibly get that? Where did she get it from", Danielle "I am not sure, but I am gonna go get her. Any word on how Avery's doing with Tasia", Stefania "yeah, she sent me some pictures earlier, I'll show them to you in a bit". Danielle "okay. I guess I'll check them out when I get back from picking up our sick girl", Stefania "yeah". Danielle went and picked her up and came back home. Once getting back home, Evie started to vomited continuously, Stefania "oh baby. Let mama run you a nice and warm bath", she said as she left the bathroom to prepare the bath for her. Evie was in so much pain, she kept vomiting continuously. Stefania "honey can you get undressed for me", Evie "I can't mama", Stefania "mama will help you then honey", Stefania gently lifted the shirt off of her, and her shorts. Stefania "come on honey, up", she said lifting her up and helping her in the shower. Stefania "call me or mommy if you need anything", Stefania went to the living room to join Danielle as they watched a movie. Danielle "I think we should allow Tasia to have full custody of Avery", Stefania "what? After everything we went through", Danielle "come on babe I'm being real here. There could be another child out there that needs a loving family and a home to call their own. She's happy with Tasia", Stefania "that's a big decision. What about Evie, and what about Avery"? Danielle "I've asked her about it already, we spoke on the phone not too long after I got the call about Evie", Stefania "and you didn't tell me", Danielle "I was going to tell you, I just wanted Evie to be okay first before talking to you about it", Stefania "how could you even consider letting her go", Danielle "because Stefania, Tasia's her biological mother. She didn't give her up, she was taken from her, she deserves her happy ending with her mother. She could really use her Stefania", Stefania "I don't think this is right", Danielle "here me out", she said before pulling out a picture for Stefania to see.