Chapter 1:The kingdom tragedy

"Mwhahahahaha!" Laughed Dark Enchantress Cookie.
Since White Lily fell into the pool, Dark Enchantress could turn into White Lily for ten minutes, and she can add and subtract the ten minutes.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Cried Poison Mushroom, who came running in.
"What is it now,Mushroom?" Said Dark Enchantress, clearly unimpressed.
"M-master, White Lily Cookie...s-she's g-g-gone!"
"W-what!" Cried Dark Enchantress.
"I'm so sorry, m-master." Mumbled Poison Mushroom.
"It's alright, I guess." Sighed Dark Enchantress. "I told Dark Choco to put a GPS on her, so we'll find her."
Right on cue, Dark Choco appeared in the hallway.
"Hello, master." Dark Choco bowed. "As I heard, White Lily escaped. She is heading back to the kingdom. If my calculations are accurate, she will be back there in a week."
"Heh. All the better for my plan." Smirked Dark Enchantress Cookie.

Back at the kingdom, Pure Vanilla sat in his lily garden, tears streaming down his face. "White Lily...you were so important to me, you were my best friend. I-I didn't know what this feeling was before, b-but now I know. I-I love you, W-white Lily! But I don't know how to tell you this..."
Suddenly, the door swung open.
"Pure Vanilla!" Shouted a Holly Berry sounding voice.
Pure Vanilla turned around. Standing there was Holly Berry and Dark Cacao holding hands, with Golden Cheese hovering over them.
"Wait." Commented Pure Vanilla. "How did you get Dark Cacao to hold your han-"
Pure Vanilla was cut off as the Ancients in the doorway parted. His eyes open wide as he saw who was behind them.
"White Lily Cookie..." he muttered.
Dark Enchantress/White Lily smiled. The plan was going well.