Prologue

The five Ancients. Ready to fight Dark Enchantress Cookie. They fought and fought. "Ugh,failed again." Groaned Pure Vanilla Cookie.
Dark Cocoa and Golden Cheese stayed silent.
"Uh guys, where is White Lily Cookie?" Asked Holly Berry Cookie worriedly.
Dark Cocoa pointed at the Cake Witch. Dark Enchantress Cookie sat on the right hand of the Cake Witch, while on the left hand, White Lily was dangling from the finger of the Cake Witch. Right underneath her was a bubbling sticky goo made from the spores produced by Poison Mushroom.
"AHHHH!" White Lily screamed, terrified.
"I'll save you, White Lily! Just hold on!" Cried Pure Vanilla.
Before the four remaining ancients could move, Dark Enchantress signalled the Cake Witch to drop White Lily into the goo.
"Ahh!" Cried White Lily, before disappearing into the slimy pool.
"Nooooooooooooo!" Cried the Ancients.
Their leader,Pure Vanilla suddenly slumped down onto the ground and weeped.
The rest of them gathered around him and tried to comfort him.
And in Pure Vanilla's hand was the lily with vines that was attached on White Lily's hair.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Dark Enchantress."I will ruin White Lily Cookie's identity!"
"Master," said Pomegranate Cookie, appearing."Liquorice Cookie and I have escorted the ancients away.You may now continue on your plan." Pomegranate bowed and walked away.

Dark Choco was emptying the pool with Poison Mushroom. He threw White Lily onto the bed. Poison Mushroom stuffed a shroomie into White Lily's mouth. He was supposed to watch White Lily until Dark Choco finished emptying the pool, but he walked away, forgetting about White Lily as soon as he left.

Then, White Lily woke up.
"O-Oh? What am I doing here? Oh, right. A-ah! Vani-Kun and the others! They must be so worried. But I have to escape first."
She crawled out a small window and started her journey back to the kingdom.