Chapter 4: Still here?

"White Lily Cookie"  Mused Dark Enchantress. "You belong to me now. Your name is Black Petal Cookie."
"Hmm. Black Petal. Sounds good!" Replied White Lily.

"Where is she?" Asked Golden Cheese.
"I don't know," Replied Dark Cacao. "Didn't you throw her?"
" Oh. Um- OH NOOO!" Golden Cheese shrieked.
"What's wrong?" Pure Vanilla asked with a worried look.
"I'M A MURDERER!!!" Golden Cheese said with a scared look in her eyes.
"Why?" Asked Holly Berry.
"I threw her in the Sugar Gnome scrap building pile! They were unloading unit that day!" Screamed Golden Cheese.
"Doesn't that make the Sugar Gnomes the murderers?" Asked Holly Berry.
"No-" Pure Vanilla was cut off by Dark Enchantress looming over them.
"Hehe!" She cackled. "Look what I have!"
Black Petal Cookie hovered above Dark Enchantress' Cake Witch.
"White Lily?" Cried Pure Vanilla.
"No." Replied Black Petal." It's Black Petal to you!"

"Hehehehe!" Dark Enchantress laughed as the Cookies crumbled away from the strange blast of water. As they crumbled, Black
Petal remembered the memories of her with her friends.

"Dark Enchantress! They may have been mean to me, but their my friends! And nothing could change that!" Cried Black Petal.
"So you're going back to those puny cookies!" Raged Dark Enchantress. "Looks like their not the only ones crumbling!"
"I know!" Defended Black Petal. "REPENT!"
As soon as she said that, a white light coated her and she turned back to her normal self.

A tower of lilies pushed Dark Enchantress over the cliff and the Cake Witch and her fell over the edge.
"Buh-bye!" Giggled White Lily Cookie.