Chapter 5:The beginning... and the end

As Dark Enchantress fell off the cliff and out of sight, Pure Vanilla looked at White Lily and started to process.
"Uh what exactly happened?" Mused Golden Cheese.
White Lily's laugh rang out. "You guys got me all wrong.But I wouldn't blame you, if I was you I really would have made the same mistake!"
"So tell us the story-" Golden Cheese complained.
"Shouldn't we have go back to the kingdom first?" Insisted Dark Cacao.
"Great idea, let's go!"Exclaimed Pure Vanilla.

They then were sitting at Holly Berry's grand table. Holly Berry was sipping a glass of Berry Juice and the rest were eager to hear
White Lily's story.

"So, watcha waiting for? Tell us!" Grumbled Golden Cheese.
"Uh... how do I start?" Wondered White Lily. "Hmm. How bout, yknow when I fell into the goo? It kinda was a thing that could allow Dark Enchantress to transform into me. After y'all left, I escaped and headed back to the kingdom. And then, Dark Enchantress got there first and then after she left I got there and then I got caged, nearly burnt to death and turned evil. Yeah that's basically it."
"Oh um-" Golden Cheese started processing.

"That was a hardship, my dear friend. Hardships are meant to be shared!" Pure Vanilla told White Lily.
"I'm sorry!" She cried repeatedly.
Pure Vanilla ran his hand through her hair. Then he put a fresh flower from his Lily garden.
"You're a brand new fresh White Lily now. Just like this Lily."

*^*The End*^*