Chapter 2: White Lily is back! Or is she?

"White Lily! You worried me soooo much!" Cried Pure Vanilla."I'm so glad you're safe!"
"Yeah, a miracle right?" Laughed Holly Berry."Let's host a party!
"You and your stupid parties..." muttered Dark Cacao.
"Guys! I'm fine, I don't need any special parties and stuff." Interrupted White Lily.
"I think it's a good idea!" Exclaimed Golden Cheese.
Dark Cacao glared at him.
"A-ah! Only if W-white Lily wants to, o-of course!" Stuttered Golden Cheese.
"Sure, I guess, if you guys wanna." Sighed White Lily.She lowered her head so no-one saw her face.
"Ha! Yippie!" Cheered Holly Berry as she celebrated with Golden Cheese.
...Underneath her lowered head, White Lily wore Dark Enchantress' signature smirk, while she said in the slightest whisper..."The age of darkness shall come."

"Man!" Cried Holly Berry. "So many letters to write!"
"Why don't you type it up, print it out then mail it?" Asked Golden Cheese. "It's how we do it nowadays."
"Good idea!"Agreed Holly Berry."Let's get to work!"

Dear _______,
You are invited to Holly Berry's party for the return of White Lily Cookie in the Holly Berry Palace. Remember to look good and bring any friends along!
Time 3:40
Place: Holly Berry Palace
Host: Holly Berry

From,
The Ancients

"And...done!" Laughed Holly Berry as she wrote the last name and slipped it into an envelope.

"Woah! This is one cracked party!" Complimented Clotted Cream as he and Financier walked in through the entrance. His father, Sir Custard was very strict so he wouldn't let his son go to Holly Berry's previous parties.But, he let this one go, because it was for White Lily. Clotted still had to bring Financier though. It was fine, cause she was always with him, and cookies sometimes would mistake them for a 'thing'.

White Lily said, " Well, i'm just going for walk. Be back soon!"
As White Lily left, Dark Cacao whispered to Pure Vanilla, "Isn't it a bit weird that White Lily dropped into a pool, and came back the next day? You should go check on her." Pure Vanilla nodded. He walked out and looked for White Lily.

Pure Vanilla walked into a alley and found White Lily. "White Li...ly?
White Lily turned around and said, "Pure Vanilla? Oh dear." But under her White Lily transformation was a sinister smile. 3...2...1!
White Lily turned back into Dark Enchantress Cookie. Pure Vanilla gasped, not believing what he was seeing. All the way back to the palace, he was crying. Holly Berry saw him as he ran through the door. "Dark Cacao told us where you went. Wait, you're crying?...Where's White Lily?" She gasped.
Pure Vanilla took a deep breath and said," White Lily is not coming back. She is... Dark Enchantress Cookie."