Chapter 3: Party is over!

"W-what?" Cried the other Ancients." Little White Lily?"
"I'm afraid yes, she is. Wait. WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO CALM???"Cried Pure Vanilla.
"Cause White Lily is too sweet and innocent to be Dark Enchantress Cookie. And also, it's too koo koo." Replied Holly Berry. "Also, please use inside voices."

"Guys, guys?Where is everyone? Wouldn't they have hosted search parties for me?" Wondered the REAL White Lily.
"Uh, maybe Pure Vanilla will be at his house."
She headed over and knocked. No one was inside.
Then, White Lily turned to her house. "Pure Vanilla!" She cried.
As she started to run to Pure Vanilla, she gasped. "W-what?" Whimpered White Lily. " What are you doing?"
"So there you are." Grinned Pure Vanilla. "Lucky for you, I just finished destroying your house, Dark Enchantress Cookie..."
" What, where?! And that's my house!" Cried White Lily.
"You can take of that disguise. I'll beat you fair and square." Said Pure Vanilla.
" What disguise?" Questioned White Lily.

"Haha!" Said Holly Berry, placing a cage over White Lily.
"Guys? Cried Pure Vanilla.
"Trust you friends over your enemies." Replied Golden Cheese, throwing a key to Dark Cocoa.
Dark Cacao locked the door and Golden Cheese threw White Lily into the Sugar Gnomes building scraps.
"Sorry not sorry!" Laughed Golden Cheese.

Later in the day, the sugar gnomes were getting to burn the leftovers. "Load them on!" Shouted a Sugar Gnome. The rest piled the scraps onto the belt leading to a flaming incinerator, not noticing White Lily and her cage. "Ahh! Mhpahh!" White Lily's muffled screams were unheard. As she was about get eaten by the flames, a voice rang out above her. "Come with me, child. I'll save you..."
"Dark Enchantress Cookie..." Mumbled White Lily.