🍀Fanfiction Winners🎉

JUDGE(S): kookiebunnyandbear24 & LadyOfWaterLilies 

1st) August-Persona 
Book: Souvent me Souviens

Polly Whittacker is left to pick up the pieces of a childhood split in two by Laurel Perry Leroy, and somehow pass her college courses while she's at it. At least Thomas Lynn's not dead; or won't be for the next nine years, if he really isn't free of Hunsdon House yet.

Polly and Tom must unravel the truth of Hunsdon House and Laurel's rules if they are ever to be sure of their lives and souls, and prevent Laurel from ensnaring anyone else again. Along with this, Polly begins to recover the story she started years ago, the Tales of Nowhere...

2nd) enouemently 
Book: Interstellar || Benedict Bridgerton

Interstellar: Occurring or situated between stars.

With a soft smile and a curtsy, Amity Whitlock entered the 1813 courting season where she would leave her life as she knows behind in hopes to find a true love match with little to no hiccups along the way.

Benedict Bridgerton, a beginner artist who had yet to meet his only muse, had no interest in joining the market as an eligible suitor.

Unknown to Amity and Benedict, their worlds were about to change as a long-awaited interlocking took place.

3rd) autumns_vibes 
Book: Mystreet: When Magic Rises 

Three young women, who'd just started making their ways in the world, came together to fix up the lodge on Bunny Hill. Tormented by a mystery, a sequence of disappearances, and ultimately the identity of the family who'd been leading the operation, they just barely survived.

That was the start. When horrific events unfold at the lodge, Ash, Audrie, and Jasmin find themselves making many new friends. Their consequences grow greater and greater with each step they take. Every problem becomes more and more dire, and each time, they and their friends just barely scrape through.

But when everything's over, and all of the people involved in the twisted series of events get their happy endings, does the fairytale truly end?

Or does it turn into something completely new and horrifying?

Blood, violence, and death included. Trigger Warnings are included on such chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats! If you want your stickers, DM me (LadyOfWaterLilies)!