4

Kim seok jin

No one has ever slapped me on my cheek like this and this is the first person to slap me, and I still don't know who he is, I went to my room crying inside my house. Then after some time my dad came and called me and asked me to come down and he was also with hoseok and my baby.

I asked hoseok why dad is taking the two of us now. He told me that my future husband has come and he is taking both of us to see him. I don't want to see hoseok's future husband now because I don't think I should see him in my current state, I thought to myself and went downstairs.

I was shocked to see who hoseok's future husband was and at that moment the man asked my dad who I was. When he asked my father introduced me and gave my baby in his hand, he took my baby in shock and looked at me sadly. It was clear from his eyes that he kissed me on the lips without knowing who I was, so I didn't tell my dad about the problem between me and hoseok's future husband.

My dad and hoseok's future husband were talking and me and hoseok were sitting listening to them. My dad told hoseok you go and get ready to go out and come downstairs, jungkook is going to pick you up. Hearing that hoseok got up and went to his room to get ready.

At that time my father's phone rang so my father got up and went outside to talk. Now Hoseok's future husband and I were the only ones sitting there and my baby in his arms. He looked at me angrily and asked "If you are married then why are you at your father's house and then where is your husband".

It was hard for me that he asked me like this, I was very affected by what he asked in the situation I was in, so I also angrily told him "What is your problem if I am in my father's house, this is my father's house and I have the right. Do you think only your future husband has the right, If you think so, leave my house now. Then you have no right to ask me about my husband's whereabouts".

He asked me mockingly "I am asking you where your husband is by the same right as I kissed you a little while ago. If not here now I will kiss you again, not just once but whenever I feel like giving it to you. Then I don't know why your husband is leaving you alone like this, no one would leave such a handsome husband alone, he is very brave".

What he told me reminded me of Tae, and at that moment I began to wonder how he could think of leaving me for someone else. So tears came from my eyes and I thought of the last thing hoseok's fiance said to me. I was upset thinking that maybe tae didn't see me the way he saw me.

When he saw that I was crying, he immediately got up to me, wiped my tears with his hand and said to me regretfully, "Forgive me, Seokjin, I didn't say anything to hurt you. Did you come here fighting with your husband? If so, tell me, I will talk to him and put you with him. It hurts me to see you cry".

I heard what he told me and there is someone who cares for me but I was thinking in my mind that he is my younger brother's future husband, at that time my baby looked at hoseok's future husband and said daddy.  Hearing that I froze in shock and looked at him, but he happily looked at my baby and said tell me one more time. As he asked, my baby also called him daddy again and smiled.

Immediately I picked up my baby in his arms and quickly walked from there to my room.

Jeon Jung kook

It was hard for me to see him cry, it was the first time I felt sad seeing someone cry. I was very angry and it was clear to me that seokjin was crying like this because of his husband.  Where does he leave such a husband at this time? I thought in my mind that if I see him alone I will surely beat him. At that time Hoseok came in front of me, then I picked him up from his house and took him to the restaurant.

We both sat in the restaurant and he didn't say a word to me. One thing was clear to me that he didn't like me and I knew that because of his father he must have said yes to this marriage. I didn't say anything to him, then the waiter came and took our order, I told him what I wanted and he told him what he wanted. After they both finished eating and left the restaurant, I asked him where Seokjin's husband was.

When I asked he looked at me shocked and then the first thing he said to me was that my brother's husband is in America. When I heard what he said, I understood why seokjin cried, then I dropped hoseok at his house, I came to his house and after dropping him off, I looked for where seokjin was. But he did not catch my eye, and his child did not catch my eye. I felt such joy when the baby called me daddy, and I was happy thinking that his husband didn't get a chance to hear it.

Just as I was about to leave, a call taxi pulled up to their house, and Seokjin and his baby in his arms got out. I was so happy to see them and immediately I went to their side and gently lifted his baby from seokjin's hand, he looked at me angrily but I didn't care about that. Then when seokjin went to pay the driver I told him I will pay him but he took his money before I could.

When he paid, the call taxi left.  Then he angrily tried to take the baby from my hand but I didn't let go and calmly told him "I like you very much and then I also like your baby very much. Your brother told me that your husband is in America, that's when I knew why you cried. Tell me what he's studied and I'll get him the right job here for you. What do you say seokjin?".

"You leave here right now and go to your house, you will do that only for me," he said to me and took the baby from my hand and went inside his house.