20

Jeon Jung kook

Looking at jin's sad face, it was as if I didn't want any answers from him, but I remained silent as he stood in front of me bravely to tell the truth. I can only know from the answer he is going to give, why he hides from me without telling me this matter.

He hesitantly started to answer my question "Jungkook, the three of us have been friends since childhood and studied together. I had a crush on tae in my heart, but I didn't tell anyone about it, The reason is that I kept it in my mind without telling him because I couldn't bear it if he told me that he never looked at me like that. Then, the only thing I don't like about tae is that he gets close to everyone so casually, like that he started talking to a girl, I got really angry when I saw that, but I thought in my mind that I have no right to be angry with them, so I started to distance myself from him.

When Baekhyun saw that and kept asking me what happened, at one point I told him directly what was on my mind. After I told him that, my life started to become a problem, a few days after I told him, baekhyun came to me and told me that Tae and that girl were in love, Then after a few days, he told me that he saw them kissing and I cried a lot, then he comforted me and suddenly kissed me on the cheek, at that time tae saw that and hit him, but I didn't understand why tae behaved like that, then tae angrily asked me do you love him?,so I said yes in anger at him at that time.

Hearing that, tae left angrily, and then two days later, the girl came forward to talk to me, but I avoided her. Then all of a sudden she started scolding me angrily, so I had to talk to her in return, then I heard her say loudly, Tae and I are cousins, and I asked her if you two are not in love. And when she smiled and told me about them, I understood their relationship only after she told me, Then because I didn't have an answer to the question why baekhyun lied to me, I wanted to ask him, but tae came in front of me unexpectedly and told me that I was his love, and when I heard that, I told him everything that happened, and he immediately got very angry.

Then we both went to ask baekhyun why he lied like that and he told me that he loves me and did all this for that. Hearing that, tae angrily went to beat him, but I stopped him and told him that I don't want any more trouble. After that everyone in school kept teasing me that baehyun is my boyfriend, so that tae got angry and kissed me in front of everyone in school. Since then no one talks to me and baehyun. Then, one day baehyun suddenly came to me after school and apologized and cried, so I apologized for what he did and talked to him like always, when I told tae about it, he was angry at first, but then told me to be careful around him.

That being the case, one day baehyun said that he would take me to a place after school and shouldn't tell tae about it, so I was a little scared and told tae about it and I went alone with baehyun. Then he took me to the library in our school and I was scared because there was no one there except us two, then suddenly he tried to misbehave with me, then tae who came there was very angry with his behavior, then he started beating him very much in anger, I tried to stop him, but in his anger he beat him to death very cruelly. After that I was very afraid that how tae will escape from this matter, so I said him that you should leave here and I am going to jail, saying that I have done this murder. But he hugged me and said don't worry I will take care of this matter myself. So that After he telling his father about this, he changed the matter to suicide and closed the case. Only then was I relieved, my love for him was so strong because in my mind he was the murderer for me. The reason I didn't tell you about this is because he killed for me."

When I heard what he said, I was a little sad because Jin loves him more than me. Then I wanted to know another thing from him and asked "Who else knew that Tae killed Baekhyun?".

To that, he thought and replied to me "Only our parents know about his murder".

When my mother came to the place where we were talking, seeing the tears in Jin's eyes, she angrily asked me, "Are you the cause of his crying?". 

To that, before I could reply angrily, jin replied to my mom "Aunty jungkook is not the reason why I'm crying, don't blame him for no reason". 

Hearing his answer my mom got a smile on her face and then called him my mom to come right away "jin, beomgyu doesn't want to eat anything, so you come and feed him".

Hearing that, jin immediately went inside the house with my mom, when I heard my phone beeping, I picked it up and saw a message from an unknown number,

'Jungkook, tae's men are around your house'

Eun Woo saw the message and asked me, "What are you going to do now?".

To that, I told him what to do "eun woo, you go inside the house and tell my dad about this and keep jin and his baby safe. After that, you have to do one more thing for me. Find out who this unknown number is, I suspect it's hoseok". 

After telling him that, I alerted all my bodyguards, and then I decided to put an end to the matter with tae today.