chapter 16

one day later..

"That bastard's time is coming to an end. It's really funny that he thinks he can fool us." Mr. Lee laughed. "The plan is great!"

"No." Taemin said and his father gave him a confused look. "We'll change the plan." He took the gun in his hand and began to load it. "We'll tell him we've got Jimin. Jeon's coming, we'll get him." He looked up at his father and grinned wickedly. "And then I'll shoot him in the head."

Flashback

"I'll be watching and listening. If anything happens, I'll come to your rescue. Your job is to kill Jeon, but don't hurt Taemin's fiance in any way. Then Mr. Taemin wouldn't be happy about it."

"Yeah I know! I'm supposed to kill Jeon."

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll go for it."

"I'll be watching you from here."

The hitman with his hidden camera that he had in his clothes went to carry out the order. The second hitman began to watch everything that happened around the other on a small camera. He hid in his van. The hitman who was supposed to kill Jeon was already there. He held the receiver in his ear and began to speak to the other.

"I'm already here, but I can't get to the entrance."

"Try climbing up the window."

"There's a balcony."

"Then get in there. See that tall ladder over there?"

" Yes, I see."

"Use it and get to that balcony. And be careful not to be noticed."

So he took the ladder and after a while he was standing on the balcony.

"I got and on the balcony."

"Alright, sneak in and then-"

*crack*

" What was that?"

"I accidentally broke a flower pot." he whispered.

"You fucking idiot! Watch out!"

"I think someone is coming here.."

"WHAT?!"

The second assassin watched and listened until the end until Jeon killed the hitman. However, one thing surprised him here, he saw Taemin's fiancé kissing Jeon. He recorded and saved everything.

Taemin was sitting in his office. Here he was interrupted by a phone call while he was working.

" Yes?"

"Sir.. The assassin you sent to kill Jeon has been killed.

"What?!"

"He was killed by Jeon. But I have something on record.. Something that could really shock you."

"Send it to me."

[ video sent.]

[photos sent.]

As soon as Taemin saw this, a wave of immense rage passed through him.

"Do you want to play Jeon? Fine, we'll play."

HYOSANG-NAM Psychiatric Department