Chapter 04

,, Where's my son? Who kinapp him?! Dear, why don't they want to tell us?" Mr. Park's wife panicked as soon as she got up.

,, dear. Don't panic. You only recovered a few minutes ago," her husband soothed.

,, How do I not panic Chi-won? Those men have kidnapped our son and we don't know what those men are! "

"Mr. and Mrs. Park's," Mr. Lee entered the room.

,, Yes? "

"We had to cancel the wedding. We are really sorry Mr. Park."
Mr. and Mrs. Park looked sadly.

"It's all right," said Mr. Park.

"Will you find our son, Mr. Lee?" Mrs. Park asked with a sad voice.

"We'll do everything we can to find him, Mrs. Park."

,, So what ? How's life going? " Hoseok asked him with smile.

Jungkook laughed and poured alcohol into Hoseok's glass.

"My life is not what I would expect," he said, handing the filled glass to the Hoseok.

Hoseok took his glass of alcohol from his hands. "Why?" He drank alcohol. "Is there something you don't like or don't have?"

"Not that."

"Hmm..You're missing something," he grinned at Jungkook and continued. "And I know exactly what."

"Really?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him, grinning a little.

"You're missing a relationship." he pointed at him.

"Aish ... Not again. You're pulling that shit again Hoseok." Jungkook laughed, pretending to be pouring another cup.

,,What shit Jungkook? I'm serious."

"If you think it's time for me to settle with someone, forget it."

,, Marriage Jungkook- "

"I don't hear you"

,, - is important in your life-

"I don't listen to you at all"

"One day you will understand if you meet someone you like."

Jungkook fell silent and pretended to enjoy alcohol.

"How long has your father been in prison?"

Jungkook stopped when his glass of wine was half way down his mouth. His expression changed in a second. He looked very scary.

"Two months .. I think," he poured himself another cup.

Hoseok just hummed. He knew how his best friend felt now. He has known him since childhood. He knows his horrific nature when he's pissed off. Though Hoseok is a few years older, He's still scared of him when he gets angry.

"Motherfucker"

"What?" Hoseok choked a little as he started drinking from his alcohol. He thought he had said that to his father.

"Lee Ki-Wong. "

,,Yes. He's the director of a company." Hoseok still didn't understand.

"Because of that asshole my father is sitting behind the bars!"

"What?"

"He cheated on us. And he stole more than three million from us. "

"Then he handed it to your father?"

Silence.

"You have to do something about it. And put that bastard behind bars. "

"My plan has already begun," Jungkook said, a frightening grin on his face.