Salem Massachusetts

HOLT POV

It was dark outside. I have no idea where mummy is taking me. She says that we're leaving and not coming back. I think some place called America is where we were going if I remember what mummy said. Saying that we were going to live there now. I'll miss London though I'll mostly miss daddy and spend time with him. But now mummy said that we get to live by everyone else on her side of the family. Whatever that means.

TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY LAND AND ARE IN SALEM

JACKSON POV

I honestly don't remember the trip here and how I woke up in Uncle Tyler's car. But this is what I do remember: it's a little foggy though. When we got to America mummy said that we got here a couple hours ago and that we're staying with uncle Tyler, Auntie Lindsey, and Heath. Just until we get our own place and she finds a new job. But I'm going to be homeschooled until mummy can find us a new place to live.  She says to be optomistic and think of this as a new adventure and that I'll make so many new friends and that I can visit daddy sometime later but she didnt when. All I can do is hope that move turns out ok.

Authors Note:

SOOO I hope this was okay for the first chapter/oneshot. Let me know if i made any grammar mistakes or anything like. But really first chapter shows a bit of backstory to jackson/holt and you'll soon meet their mom and her siblings and significant others. Just a small note they were about 6ish when this was taking place so some one shots are going to be present day while others are in the past. 

Anyways thats it see ya