Late Night Visitor

Jackson Pov:
It was the dead night and no one was supposed to be up. At least that's if you're a normal person. No, on Friday night at midnight there was a knock on my window. Again if you were a normal person this is where you start screaming and freaking out and calling the police. Probably start throwing things at said thing or person. But I'm not really a normal person so I opened the window right then and there a man stumbled onto the floor. While getting up off the floor the man remarked with obvious hints of sarcasm in his voice. "Did you know  Jackie that it's polite to help your family members off the floor instead of just standing there doing nothing."After taking a few minutes before I realized I hadn't really said or done anything . "Oh right, sorry Uncle Edward. But before you say anything ummmm why are you here and not back in London with grandpa." I said with a hint of confusion in my voice.  He looked a bit off guard for a moment until said. " Henry has some business to take care of here in the states. So as his 'personal assistant' it's my job to take care of it." The tone in his voice sounded like he was a mix of annoyed and pissed but very quickly changed to just being less annoyed but more curious. "But it's fine, that's my job. Any enough on that how's school been going? Do you finally have a girlfriend, boyfriend, or something in between? I'm not going to judge really. I mean my love life is interesting but we don't talk about that." Then to unexpectedly get bombarded by questions I was slightly taken aback and didn't know how to answer. "Well ghoul has been going okay. No I'm still single but I am single and before you say anything no I'm telling you about them later. And a quick question for you, ummmm if you're here for business then why did you stop by?" Hopefully those answers will satisfy his curiosity.  " What can't I just visit my darling nephews whenever I'm in town? Is that illegal besides it's not like I'm banned right? I am not banned right from the state right." He just answered with a smirk until that faltered realized he might be actually from New Salem without his knowledge. Has happened before (An Olive Garden in Massachusetts). "No, I really don't think you would visit without reason." I just said with a blank face. "Ok fine I just really need a place to crash." Well at least he was honest. "Well I'll see if my mom says it's okay. Should I go ask her right now?" Uncle Edward just said. "Maybe in the morning if that's ok." I just nodded and climbed back into bed. "Ok well then goodnight Uncle Edward." He just smiled and started heading to the guest room. "Night."

authors note:
hopefully this makes for the fact i died for a few weeks anyways hope you enjoyed this other au i came up with and let me know if you if you want to see more of it.