Five

We walked out of the school with I saying 'Thanks' to everyone who told me how great the show was. I smiled at everyone, I was beaming. The show was amazing and the principal said that it was one of the best he had ever seen!

"Look at her", Drake cooed as he pinched my cheeks. " she's like a little kid".

I slapped his hands away but the smile on my face did not go anywhere. "You love it when I'm happy, Drakey".

He sighed. " If you say so".

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his elbow for support as we stepped down the staircase with Amelia, Vaness and Finn behind us, arguing about the 'Ghost of KL high'. Ghosts of KL high was an urban legend. Apparently, some student committed suicide years ago and his ghost still roamed the corridors. So, apparently, Finn saw him in the theatre today. Lurking in the shadows and watching the show.

Finn was probably trying to scare off Amelia. Amelia was scared shitless of ghosts. She could never watch a horror movie, if she did, Vaness and I had to sleep on either side of her and keep our hands around her waist so that the ghost wouldn't get her.

We walked inside the parking lot.

"Guys, there is no ghost!", yelled Vaness.

"There is!", Amelia said fearfully. " He said that".

"He used to say that chocolate is unicorn poop in middle school", I told her. " Doesn't mean it's true".

Fin grinned at Amelia. "I'm not lying. He was there, hiding beside the curtain. He was pale as snow and he was wearing white dress pants and a shirt. He had his eyes on you", his voice went low in a whisper. " his eyes were on you. All. The. Time. "

Amelia now looked terrified. I couldn't help but laugh at her expression. Her dark blue cat eyes were widened and her fair complexion looked pale.

I rolled my eyes at them as my eyes scanned the parking lot. My eyes fell upon Laurent, Edward and Finn who were sitting on their motorcycles. But there were three additions. Lexi-the head ballerina, Laura-the co-worker and Riza-the enemy.

And Riza looked to be getting close and cosy with the head bad boy. She had her hands on the handles and her face was dangerously close to Laurent's.

Bloody hell.

But Laurent's eyes, like the party, were firmly placed on mine.

"I'm feeling bitchy and I see the perfect opportunity to bitch", Vaness said, nodding towards Laurent and others.

I shook my head." Nope. I don't wanna hear Riza's voice".

"Oh, guys, three O'clock", Fun suddenly said, jabbing me in the waist. I slapped his hand away and looked at the said three O'clock.

Great.

Mr. and Mrs. Snobby AKA Vaness's parents.

The 'snobbies' smiled at us. We smiled back, I saw Finn grimaced and Drake's left eye twitched. We all hated them. They treated Vaness like garbage.

" Hello, Ophelia", Mrs. Snobby said, giving me the 'fake kisses on both the cheeks' greeting. I just fake smiled.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Sn-Ahem-Aess. I did not know you were coming for the show". Damn it, that was close.

Mrs. Snobby smiled largely, ignoring my friends and her daughter as usual. Sometimes I wanted to bash her head against my Lamborghini and scrape her eyes out with my fingernails.

That did happen in my wet dreams.

I have issues.

Mrs. Snobby looked at her husband, Mr. Snobby and said. "We loved your show didn't we, dear?". Her husband nodded and smiled at me. Mr. snobby was wearing his usual Armani suit and Mrs. Snobby was in her beautiful blue dress. That dress could probably pay for all of Vaness' school fees but she made Vaness work her ass off in a restaurant.