100k (not really) special - class rivalry

a/n

hello dear readers!!

as you may be aware, "for you, the world" has already been finished! however, i noticed we were at close to 100k reads (im not patient enough), so i thought, drumroll pleaseee

🥁🥁🥁🥁

a 100k special!!

also i am 100% aware we're not at 100k yet but i saw we were close so i made this but i finished it way too fast!

i was thinking it could be a modern au retelling of this fanfic, but instead of the war or whatever, its a class rivalry to see which class comes out on top!

also apparently i wrote a smut and forgot abt it?? 😭😭  ( the one titled '69k special' get it? ahahaha.. )

its not even a full blown smut but i seriously don't remember writing that 😭😭

anywayyy!!

may i present to you, the modern au of this fanfic~ (quick warning!! this is 5k+ words so it might take you a little longer )

_________________________________

𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪

"Y/n!" Y/n turned their head to the sound of their brown haired friend, who was now running up to them.

"Oh, hi Gorou!" Y/n waved at him happily before crossing their arms gently over their stomach, "What's up?"

Gorou panted slightly as he took in a breath to recover from running, "Kokomi needs you real quick!"

Puzzled, Y/n nodded, "Okay. Where is she?"

Gorou gestured for Y/n to follow him as he filled them in, "So you know how we're doing that competition week? Like the Inazuma wing is doing their classes against each other and the Mondstadt wing is doing classes against each other?"

He looked to Y/n to see if they were following, both mentally and physically, "Yeah, and so Kokomi wants to discuss some of the plans for the upcoming competitions with you!"

As they arrived to the small classroom, 1A, Kokomi looked up from the teacher's desk, the teacher apparently gone.

"Oh! Y/n! Gorou! You've arrived!" Kokomi happily clapped her hands together, "Splendid, take a seat over at that group of desks!"

Kokomi left the teacher's desk to join them at the other desks, sitting down carefully to make sure not to damage her sea foam colored dress.

"So!" Placing down a perfectly straight piece of paper, she tapped it lightly with her blue pen, "Heres the plans!"

Y/n leaned closer to the paper, observing it. Truthfully, the way Kokomi formatted it made it impossible for them to understand, that and paired with the fact tiredness was clouding their e/c eyes. But they might as well try for the sake of Kokomi, "It looks great! We'll be able to focus on things to hone our chance of winning!"