Syntax x F!Reader Assistant

Requested by dc name: Anti_Hero
AKA Frogg :]

° ° °

"Thank you for giving me an assistant who might help me with our plan, my Queen."

One of the spider demons spoke as he examined my feminine facial features. His hands were soft yet so cold but I cannot forget that he was the reason why I'm still alive.

I was only a mere human who was captured within their attack on New Year. I had planned on ending my misery from a rooftop but landed perfectly on a soft platform from the parade. No one besides one of the spider Queen's minions noticed my sudden fall and captured me.

"Syntax. Make sure to bring the girl to me if she's done with her work. I have something to discuss with her."

The Queen seemed to take a liking to me despite my baggy and dirty clothes. I have to say, she too was gorgeous but terrifying.

She took a good glance at me while grabbing my cheeks close to her face to examine my unique features.

She lets go of my face and stepped back.

"Give her a little makeover before sending her to me, Syntax."

"Yes, my Queen."

The spider Queen's minion also caught my interest in me. He was curious and circled me.

"My, my. You truly are gorgeous."

I felt disgusted by his change of attitude. Just looking at a demon with his devilish grin made me feel weird.

I felt like he was ready to threaten me to help him out with the so-called project they were working on.

"What's your name, my dear assistant."

I cackled and glared at him while his spiky metallic spider legs were aiming right too my head.

"You dare to ask me such a question. Get lost. Demon."

The spider demon wasn't too happy with my aggressive attitude toward him. But he understood why I was behaving this way.

But he wasn't scared to show who was in charge now.

He grabbed my collar and threw me to the floor next to his machines. He pinned me down and grabbed one of the smaller machines from the shelves that were right next to us. He activated one and pulled it close to my face.

"Well, if you're not going to obey me, then it looks like you're going to be one of us as well."

As. . .well?

Don't tell me. . .

"Okay, stop! Put that thing away from me! I'll obey, alright?!"

"Then tell me your name."

"It's Y/n L/n. There, are you happy now?"

Syntax was somewhat satisfied with my answer and deactivated the machine before placing it back on the shelf. He brushed off the dust on his clothes and fixed them.