Macaque x F!Reader Attention Seeker

Requested by OmanTheWitch

I deeply apologize once again for not exactly making your request as you first explained it.

I hope you will still enjoy it either way. . .

° ° °

I have made it to the final boss the second time now but this time, I'm going to try out a different ending than kneeling to the boss.

I play many games despite my low gaming time but I'm making the best out of it. Besides, I'm not alone.

"Lotus, I beg you! Let's play another game! You've been on the same game for two days now! Don't you think it's time to switch?"

I shook my head in response as Macaque still was trying to convince me to switch to different games. I understood that people sometimes lose interest in games when they play them a bit too long but I'm built differently. I can play games for hours without getting bored at all.

"Lotus. . ."

He whined. Though, reading from my face, I didn't feel sympathy for him because this was my console to play with and not his.

"Can you at least speak to me?"

"Nope."

Macaque felt a bit bothered by the young girl but it was like every day. She ignores him for no reason. Or at least, she once told him she doesn't speak to strangers when he moved in with her through contact with a certain black-haired boy.

. . .

"I'm leaving a friend of mine at your place. Have fun, Y/n!"

"Mk, wait!"

. . .

'That bastard.'

She thought as she aggressively tapped the button on her console.

Honestly, anyone would be mad if a friend just tells you that another friend of theirs is going to live with them. Like, the person wasn't even asking for their approval.

However, this idiotic beast was way too clingy. He gets way too close to her personal space and it's been bothering her.

"You're so noisy. Buy yourself a switch and play on your own. I don't want to share mine."

"I'm broke."

"Exactly!"

She growled.

Macaque was a bit startled and left to go to his room.

She felt a little guilty for shouting at him but it didn't stop her from playing the game.

° ° °

Macaque, suddenly felt his stomach grumble. He thought if he'd go to the kitchen without the girl knowing, he'd get away with a few snacks in his hands.