Macaque x F!Reader The Heartbroken Betrayal

Requested by BiwhoBiBi

° ° °

Why did I think this relationship was going to be going great? Yet here I am standing, still stunned by Mk's confirmation that he was dating someone else before we even got together.

He played me.

He even laughed at it before leaving me heart-torn to shreds. I had no one now, no one that could comfort me at this point.

"What was I thinking? I already had a bad feeling before but why did he have to make everything worse? Couldn't he just have said no?"

My tears began to flow down my cheeks as the cold weather was forcing me to wipe them away. The feeling in my eyes stung as the snow made it no easier for me to let out tears.

"This is. . .just stupid!"

I exclaimed as I kicked a pile of snow to the streets. A car honked at me and a person exclaimed that I should watch what I was doing.

At this point, it was useless to argue with anyone. I'm to the point where I speak to no one for a while. At least until I find someone to comfort me.

Ping

Great, probably a message from Mk. He's most likely going to block me right now and I don't blame him.

He should keep his filthy eyes off my platform. That jerk can go to hell for all I care.

I opened up my chat and saw that it wasn't a message from Mk. It was my bully from a while back. Red Son.

The audacity he had to approach me right now.

How is your heartbreak going? Bet you cried like a baby. Peasant.

What? How did he know. . .

This is none of your business, Demon child! How come you've heard about it already?

I told you, he wasn't going to be yours any longer and I made sure of it. Bye, cry baby. Go cry on your mama's lap.

This bastard!

"Bastard! I'm an Orphan!"

I shouted, making people around me look at my way with apologetic faces. I apologized for being too loud and continued my way back to my house.

My sobbing continued through my way back home. I never felt this down in my life, knowing everyone around me has turned against me or just leave me.

Was I different from the other people?

If I am, what was it?

My thoughts went on and on about it while my eyes still let out tears from the heartbreak. If I just had someone who will truly stay by my side.

"Not your day?"

A stranger asked while standing at the end of the alleyway. It was a bit odd for a person to stand in an alleyway all alone in the evening and honestly, I need someone to talk to.