Syntax x Spider!F!Reader The Uncrowned Princess

Requested by Bonniethedragon

° ° °

Why was he surprised of finding out about his Queen's betrayal? He knew she was going to eventually go and abandon them but what was he supposed to do now?

He was a minion who listened to a leader's orders but now he had no one to help him now.

At least for now.

Lately, Syntax has been searching for a new master. He has recently been targeting and sniffing out some answers behind his clue.

A large spider leg.

A spider leg that was similar to his past Queen but had more of a shade of brown.

He's been searching for his new master for the past months and still can't seem to find its lair.

He figured it must be a 'King' since the leg they had lost was twice as large as the Queen's.

Syntax was nervous yet excited which he soon finally is going to meet. Sniffing and finding out to meet them always made his heart skip a beat.

But one day, when he found a secret tunnel that leads to a large door, its shape was perfectly round and the patterns on it were unique.

Syntax's spider legs were uncontrollably excited. They swung around everywhere, signaling to him that his master was nearby.
A smile appeared on his lips and was impatient to find out how to open the door.

But one touch, it took only one touch to make the door open on its own.

"Who's there. . .?"

A woman's voice spoke up.

Her voice was silent and trembly at the same time. His gaze landed on a rolled-up ball that was familiar with a small spider dying.

"Hello. . .?"

Syntax didn't reply.

Watching someone die alone. . .

Is cruel.

It left him stunned and watched as she slowly drifted back to sleep. She was too tired to deal with an intruder.

Syntax couldn't just leave his new 'master' die this way. After all, he's been waiting and searching this long to finally meet her.

He was careful to not wake her up as he prepared his stuff around her. The condition of her lair was gruesome.

Sure, a spider lair should look that way but Syntax wasn't one of the most types that liked it that way. He was a clean person.

"Just look at you. . ."

He whispered while slowly reaching his hand on her cheek. She let out a breath while enjoying the touch of somebody she didn't know.

Though, even with her closed eyes, she was able to tell what he looked like.

"Beautiful. . ."