Mayor x F!Reader Hints

Requested by _OwOwhatsthis

° ° °

"Y/n, my dearest. I would like to ask you to go on a mission with Mayor."

The Lady Bone Demon asked while looking down at her kneeling maiden respectfully.

"Anything, my lady."

The lady was satisfied to hear her maiden accept her request despite knowing how to love-blind she was.

The lady's minion, the Mayor, has already confessed to her lady how he feels about that maiden. No matter how much he shows his interest in her, she doesn't seem to be fazed or smart enough to notice his loving and affectionate words.

The Lady Bone Demon seems to be wanting to help his little minion after hearing about his rough time with her newest follower.

"Go visit an old believer of mine and bring him to me. He hasn't been very fond of me lately and still needs to pay for what he has done."

"I and Mayor will gladly fulfill your wish, my lady."

At that exact moment, Mayor appeared from the shadows with a grin showing on his face.

"Lady L/n, If I may summon us to the theater?"

The maiden didn't react to his words and took his hand in acceptance of his request. However, what they hadn't expected was that the little successor of Wukong had appeared.

So much to having 'fun' in all of this.

The Mayor thought in disgust as he let go of the maiden's hand in disappointment.

"Mayor, why the sudden emotional change? Does something not suit you?"

The maiden asked as she looked at him with her glowing unnatural blue eyes. Just like the Mayor had.

"Hah. My apologies, my dearest. I do not mean to upset you by any means."

The maiden shook it off and sat down in one of the open seats she had spotted. However, there weren't many people to their luck. It makes their job easier.

Mayor, who seemed relatively occupied by his thoughts, more so than usual, suddenly felt the maiden's head laid on his shoulder.

His heartbeat jumped around in excitement as she suddenly closed her eyelids while the shadow play began.

"Dearest, you don't seem to be you either. What's the matter?"

He whispered while playing with the maiden's soft yet h/t. (Hair type [Wavy, straight. . .])

The maiden turned her head toward Mayor's eyes as he smiled at her genuinely.

The girl never shared the same look as he gave her. She was called 'faceless' for a reason.

"I'm a little tired. That's all."

She answered while sitting back straight while watching the shadow play show.

Her words were blank. No emotions were attached to it and he found it charming. Her unfazed reaction was what attracted him in the first place. She never showed fear, happiness, or sadness, none of those emotions had he caught a glimpse on.