𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6 ☘︎︎

Kai

"June!"

"June?... that's her- or their name?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Do they go by any pronouns or?"

"I don't know but I'm pretty sure it's she/her."

"Okay. So that's her name?"

"I'm pretty sure." Even if it's not I don't really care.

"What is she like?"

"A bitch."

"How?! You just met her." He says has he sits up.

"So." I shrug, first impressions are everything. Once you've made that first impression people are gonna judge you based on that.

"So how do you know what she's like if you barely talked to her."

"Talking to her or even just looking at her you can tell she's a bitch."

"What did you guys even talk about?"

"It's more like what was she talking about. She would not shut up."

"Sooo you don't like her because she wouldn't stop talking?"

"Not only that but she fake. Really fake like faker than the annoying ass bitch that talked to me this morning."

"Omg dude, chill." He says with a chuckle

"I don't need to chill just stating facts." I smile as I open a snap from a strawberry blonde haired girl.

"How do you know she's that bad?"

"I just do." As I roll my eyes

"Right." He takes out his phone while taking a sip out of his drink.

"What are you doing?"

"Searching her up. She must be very ugly if you are already say all this shit."

"I never said that she was ugly." I said as I sat up.

"Then what does she look like?"

"Uhh..." I start tapping my feet on the wooden floor hoping that would help draw a picture of her in my head. "She's black, has in box braids, a septum piercing and has almond round eyes." As I finish and look up at Charlie who already staring at me while giving me the side eye, "what?" I say with a shrug.

"You remember what she looks like?"

"Yeah..what's the problem?"

"You never do that."

"Whatever I was pissed at the time I met her, so it was easy to memorize I guess."

"Right." His eyebrow arched and a smile appeared across his face.

"Hey! Don't do that."

"Do what?" He says as he looks back down to his phone and a smirk across his face.

"That." I pointed at him and stared him straight in the eye. "I don't like her."