𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7 ☾

June

"Harper..." I say as I got out the car. "We still on afterschool right?"

"Yeah of course we are." she says as she locks her car. May and Willow went to their fourth period class because their classes are right next to each other. Harper and I had Chemistry together, which is good because she is really good at it. Scary good actually.

"Great, but I might have to leave early because my dad has a surprise for me or wants to show me something, which is like a surprise right?" I say as we got to the door.

"Yeah I guess depending if it's a good surprise. When I think of surprises I think it's a good thing if not then it's not a surprise... to me at least." She replies as I hold the door for her.

"After you my lady." I say with a British accent and I lower my head and present my hand out towards her. She gently places her hand on to mine, "Why thank you." As her free hand goes over her mouth. We enter the building and laugh at our behavior. My eyes get drawn in by two guys entering the building. One had long curly slash wavy jet black hair and had such a structured bone structure, his noes was absolutely perfection and his Adam's apple DAMNNN. Boy watchu doing with all that? My eyes go over to the other guy next to him and my mood just hits rock bottom. There the joker himself is standing right next to an angel. Kai. Man, what is a Greek God like him hanging out with Igor from monster high actually no, Igor has an adorable personality.

"June, girl what are you staring at?" Harper questions with a nervous smile on her beautiful face. I look away from the duo and look at Harper. "Oh, nothing just the grinch looking ass dude over there." I said as I gestured my thumb at them. Harper follows my thumb and looks at them, "ohhhhh, is that him?"

"Yeah, unfortunately." I say with a sigh along with shaking my head.

"It is unfortunate," she says with agreement, "come on let get to class before we make a bad impression on our chem teacher." She elbows me with a smile.

"You right, I'm not letting no white boy ruin my first day. That would be crazy." I chuckle at the thought of it. Don't let him get to you girl. Stand up.

"Come on." she says as she grabs my hand we walk to chemistry. Hopefully the teacher is a nice and a laid back one.

We enter the classroom and I saw two empty chairs at the back of the class. My feet went towards the two open seats and Harper's feet followed. We sat there as time passed for a few minutes waiting patiently for the teacher to arrive. Then I hear footsteps approaching the door, I thought it was the teacher entering the room. Dear Lord was I mistaken, it wasn't the teacher it was the grinch and the Greek God. Oh my goodness, why...WHY! What did I do to deserve this? I my head snapped towards Harper signaling my eyes to the two guys. She didn't pick up until I nodded my head in their direction. She turns to them and looks back at me with a ohhhh face reaction. I nod my head fast and looked back at them but not so obvious that they would notice. They start to make their way towards us, I quickly but not too quickly turn to Harper so that the grinch doesn't look or make eye contact with me. They sat in the last two empty seat which were coincidently right next to us. And to make matters worse the table they were sitting at was on my right and Harper is on my left...yeah.

"Just great." I mutter to myself in despair. Oh and the grinch is sitting on the left side of that table so we are basically shoulder to shoulder. My life is going amazing.

"Hello everyone, sorry I'm a tad late. I had some errands to run for someone." A tall skinny woman wearing a grey sweater with straight black pants with a small necklace around her neck walks in with a briefcase. I'm guessing she is a preppy type of teacher.