Chapter 2

Training and duties of a god of destruction

As Naruto's training was about to start Saké explained to Naruto how the dimension works and how will they proceed as Naruto listen what his 'sensei chan' is saying as he now calls his angel attendant.

"This planet is where you will be living now my lord also I'll be training you in both the ways of a destroyer and also in the way of the Ninja. Now this room that we are in now is a hyperbolic time chamber where you train and time passes by here differently my lord." She said while looking at Naruto.

"Any questions so far my lord?" She asked Naruto shook his no and she continues.

"A day in the elemental nations would be a year in here so imagine how many years you'll have to perfect everything I will teach you my lord." Saké said as she smiled at Naruto's expression.

Naruto has a wide eye when he realized that he can really be strong when the training was all said and done not to mention the techniques and abilities he will be learning and mastering. He then smiled as he was now determined to prove anyone who call him a weakling demon brat in Konoha that he'll be stronger and also be very powerful.

Saké saw the determination in Naruto eyes as she smiled at him and said "I'm giving you my word Naruto sama I will do everything in my power for you to become the most powerful destroyer god and ninja to ever exist and also the finest god of destruction to ever live and also be respected."

Naruto then replied "And I will do my utmost best to train and learn from you sensei chan"

Then we begin at once lord Naruto first stop will be endurance training. Saké said.

Naruto first train his body to prepare it for the strain of the rest of his training regiment he is doing running laps with weight beads in his limbs and another weight beads on his neck his weight beads are set on a weight that it's heavy enough to affect to develop his muscles but also light enough to not stunt his growth.

He continues this training every single day in the dimension for hours on end.

This continues until Saké finally decided to unleash his chakra from it's confines as well as his destroyer ki.

A year has pass on in the elemental nations and Naruto is still missing despite the efforts of Hiruzen, Jiraiya and of course Danzo to look for him but they always came out empty handed and miserably failing in terms of Danzo.

Speaking of Naruto the boy has grown tall as he is now as tall as Shino is (in part1). It has been like 365 years of him training and mastering every skill.

Now with Naruto having his chakra and destroyer ki unlock has made the boy more eager to learn from his "sensei chan."

After Saké help Naruto unlock both his chakra and destroyer ki and a shit ton of control excercises later it is now time for the boy to learn a jutsu that can help him in training and mastering the techniques and skills he needs to become the best destroyer god/Shinobi in existence.

Saké then gave Naruto the scroll for the shadow clone jutsu and the forbidden multi shadow clone jutsu.

At first Naruto was a little uninterested but then he read the contents and it quickly perk the destroyer god's interest.

Naruto then did the hand seal for the shadow clone. And did 3 perfect clones he then dispell the 3.

Another 2 years has passed in the elemental nations Naruto currently is in a simulator he has mastered the full autonomous ultra instincts and is currently using it along with what he calls his destroy mode and KCM 2 with sage mode in a simulation fight between him a full powered Jiren, Top in his destroyer ki, Goku also in his full autonomous ultra instincts with kaioken x10, Vegeta in his ultra ego, Might Gai in his 8 gates fully open and lastly Madara Uchiha who has the rinnegan. Naruto was quick and deal with almost all of them except Jiren, Goku and Vegeta.