Chapter2

Shanel's POV *2 hours later*
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
We had gotten to the new house i jumped out and stared at the 2 story house in awe. I looked around and saw all the boxes stacked up on the front yard. My mom told us to grab our boxes and go up to our rooms. I found the box with my iHome in it i picked it up set it down on the grass and put my playlist on shuffle. What if by jason derulo started playing. As i hummed along i saw the next door neighbors car pull up and a bunch of guys and girls come out. I looked over and smiled as i went for my boxes. My cousin came out of his house. He yelled over "HEY CUZZO" said jose but we call him gordo cuz he was fat growing up, then we started dancing and he lost some weight. "Hey jose" i said. "So I'm guessing you're here to help me?" I said "nope I'm here to help andres"he said as he walked away. I walked over to grab my box and went upstairs to my room. All my furniture was in the corner with plastic wrap all over it. My walls were hot pink i had a walk-in closet and my own private bathroom the walls and the tiles a lavender color.Right before you got into my closet there was a door and a little staircase which led up to my top room the walls in my top room were turquoise. I set my box down in my top room and ran down stairs back outside. I went to grab another box and i heard a guitar playing from behind the boxes i walk over to where mine were and i saw jose and my great pyrenees tiny i named him that so when guests come over ill get on my knees and scream tiny and people are so excited because they love tiny dogs but when they see this huge dog running at them they freak out."what are you doing jose?" I said. "Remember this tune?" He said as he strummed the guitar. "How could i forget?" I said as i was thinking of the lyrics then i remembered i sat down next to tiny and my sisters came out and we started singing. It got to my favorite part i sang alone of course my sisters are like back up "now don't be mislead by the things that I've said in the past i was young i was looking for a thrill that didn't last long i was in it for the wrong reason wrong season wrong person (yeah) cuz he just wanted one thing and i just wanted something to smile at and live for and hug on, i-id rather have quality then quantity oooh i just want someone that'll keep it real with me" i sang as andres snapped his fingers the song finished. I opened my eyes and saw that the neighbors kids were staring at me in awe. All the girls were glaring at me except for one of them but she seemed a little older. "Niños Apúrense (kids hurry up)" we got up and finished putting our boxes in our rooms and i set up my bed.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ok so i suck at this i know but hey atleast im accepting it i promise im trying super hard to make this story good but anyways the song she sang was Treat Me Like Somebody by Tink so yeah until next time loves
~xXShanelXx