Chapter 7

3 months later SHANEL'S POV
<€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€>
Its been 3 months and Mikey has not said a word to me. But I've gotten closer to the guys and we've been hanging out a lot lately. Today we were having a sleepover at my house and they were bringing all the girls and... Wait for it.... Mikey yeah him and macey are still going out but I've gotten used to it. I heard the doorbell ring and ran to the door i opened it and there they were. "Hey guys" i said as i let them in and led them to my room. "Ok so just drop your bags in the corner and ill go get us snacks" i said and walked out

Mikey's POV
<€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€>
We were at shanel's house and the guys made me come i haven't talked to her in 3 months mainly because macey doesn't like her and shes my girlfriend and doesn't want me to talk to her. "Ugh i hate her" macey said. "Yeah shes fat and ugly" vinny said. "Mikey why'd you call dibs on her" Thomas said. "I don't know but I'm glad shes not mine even though i wanted her to be at first" i responded. "Its nice to know thats how you guys think of me" shanel said from behind all of us.
Shanel's POV
<€><€><€><€><€><€><€>
"Its nice to know thats how you guys think of me" i said i was listening from the door frame they were just too stupid to turn around.
"Vinny star-" macey started but i cut her off "oh shut it macey i listened to your entire conversation i dont know if you guys noticed but im not like these bitches im not insecure and go off crying when someone says something mean im also not the type to kick you out of my house" i said as i put down my tray of snacks. I went in my closet grabbed my pajamas walked up to my room. Grabbed blankets walked back down locked my room with the key. Gave them blankets and grabbed one myself. And walked out to the backyard. I walked to the treehouse and felt someone following me i just kept walking i put a couch a bed and a tv in the treehouse so i was good i went inside put my pajamas on and went to sit down on the couch and turned on the tv. I heard the door open and i looked over and who i saw standing there was none other then.........

Michael Elio Fusco
<€><€<€>€<€><€><€><€>
Ok yay i updated twice today ill update later again most likely i dont wanna keep you guys in suspense for that long but yeah.
~shanel