Chapter 6

A week later SHANEL'S POV
<€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€><
Its been a week and Mikey hasn't texted/called nothing but its whatever all i know is that he is going out with macey its all over twitter #makey well i was downstairs eating breakfast when i got a text
Unknown number
To shanel
Hey its madison idk if you remember me but I'm Mikey's friend
From shanel
To madison
Yeah of course i remember you so whats up?
From madison
To shanel
Oh well since you're kinda new here i wanted to know if you wanted to go to the beach with us and the girls?
From shanel
To madison
Of course madison what time should i be ready?
From madison
To shanel
In half an hour is that ok?
From shanel
To madison
Okie dokie see you then mad :)
I went upstairs took a quick shower threw on my bathing suit grabbed my bag put my clothes, a towel, and my ray bans in there i put on a black maxi skirt with a rip on the side and a white shirt. I left my hair in loose curls. And went downstairs and told my mom i was going to the beach with some friends. I walked out and madison was standing there with nick and vinny. "Ready to go?" Madison asked "yeah lets go" i replied. And we started our walk to the beach. "Shanel, do you have a crush on Mikey?" vinny asked "um maybe i do maybe i don't" i responded and smirked. Vinny smirked "she does by the way she said um" vinny said. "Ok you got me i do have a crush on Mikey but he's going out with macey and I'm not gonna come and ruin a relationship just because i want it" i responded as madison put his phone away. We had gotten to the beach and we went and found a spot. Then i heard it.. Her voice...

Macey "hey madison" she yelled as she dragged Mikey with her. She was wearing really short shorts and a white crop top. The rest of the girls wore the same thing except different colored crop tops. Nicolette was wearing a blue bikini cover-up and a blue crop top. We all set out our towels and took off our clothes that just left us with our bikinis. The girls seemed really insecure. I am a pretty confident girl idc if you judge me. I got up and went over to where vinny was laying down and with my foot threw a little sand on his stomach. "AHH IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY" i yelled as vinny chased after me. He finally catched up to me and we were in the ocean with the water up to our knees. He grabbed my waist from behind and spun me around "AAHHH VINNY!" I yelled as we fell and started laughing he helped me up. "I can see how you're trying to show off" vinny said. "Well its because I'm jealous and i just want to show him what he's missing." I admitted to vinny. "I can tell you really like him so ill help you show off" vinny said. "OMG thank you thank you thank you" i said as i hugged him "ok so when we go back I'm gonna hold your hand and when i look down at our hands im gonna say oh sorry and let go and you try to blush and look down." Vinny said. We walked back holding hands and macey was on mikey's lap and they were making out. "Hey guys" vinny said. Mikey and macey stopped kissing and Mikey showed no emotion. Vinny looked down at our hands. "Oh sorry" vinny said and let go of my hand i blushed and looked down and macey glared at me. I could see in Mikey's eyes sadness. "You guys are boring" vinny said and pulled me back into the ocean and i just laughed. We got back out of the water and sat down and just talked and had fun like everybody else except they didn't get into the water. "Come on". Vinny said and pulled me up " we're going on a walk on the beach if thats ok with you?" Vinny asked. "Of course it is" i said and out of the corner of my eye i saw Mikey roll his eyes i smirked and started walking with vin. We got back and it was time to leave they all walked back to mikeys for a sleep over and i went into my house. I took a shower put on my pajamas and opened my window curtains because i like to stare at the stars they help me fall asleep. I looked out and saw all of them looking back at me. I smiled and waved as i put my phone to charge and got into bed.
<€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€>
Hey ok so i updated. Yay maybe ill update later but whats going on with Mikey? Whys he acting this way? Idk

Literally i don't but ill think of something pinky promise but yeah there ya go.
~shanel