Chapter 9

Mikeys POV
<€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€
Me the guys and shanel we're out and about on the boardwalk just having fun. We were walking and i sneak up and grab my girlfriends hand she shakes a little before she realizes its me and she smiles. This girl is beautiful....no gorgeous.... no flawless. I keep staring at her. "What?" Shanel pouts "nothing you're just so beautiful babe" she blushes and looks down. I have everything I've ever wanted..
Shanel's POV
<€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€>
We were walking down the boardwalk just having fun and making comments about celebrities and laughing when i feel someone put their hand in mine and i jump a little until i realize it was my boyfriend. We stayed at the board walk a while longer until we saw the sun was setting we we're all walking home together. "Hey do you guys want to come back to my house and sleepover" Mikey asked there was a series of "yeahs" and "sures" in unison "what about you babe?" Mikey asked me "yeah sure but ill have to ask my mom" i answered "I'm pretty sure she'll say yes why do you have to ask?" Madison said "because if i don't tell her about it she worries and she gets mad" i tell him. We finally got to where me and Mikey live and i told them i was gonna go grab my pajamas and tell my mom i was sleeping over at Mikey's and they all walked over to Mikey's house. "Mami voy a ir a dormir a la casa de Mikey (mom im going to go sleepover at Mikey's)" i told her. "Ok esta bien mija aye tu y Mikey son novios i'ja?(alright sweetie aye are you and Mikey dating?)" my mom asked "mom all tell you all the details tomorrow" i told her and i started to walk out then i remembered what me and Mikey did at that treehouse. "Ok maybe not all the details but most" i said in my mind as i walked out. I walked over to Mikey's and knocked on the door and Mikey opened "hey babe" he said as he kissed me and let me in. "Hi Mrs. And Mr. Fusco" i said as i walked in "oh please call me Wanda" Mikey's mom said. "Ok we're going to the basement now" Mikey said. "It was nice meeting you guys" i told them "it was our pleasure sweetie" Mr.Fusco said. "Your parents are really nice" i told Mikey as we walked down the hall. The guys were in there playing the xbox. I sat down next to Mikey on the floor. "I need to use the restroom"i pouted. "Babe its right there" Mikey said a little too harsh and pointed at a door that almost looked like a closet while he was playing the xbox. "Well sorry" i said then walked to the bathroom i used it and washed my hands and walked out and sat down. Mikey was still playing the game. "Come here" Mikey said and pulled me onto his lap while he was still playing. I wiggled myself between his legs and laid my back against his chest. He was still playing but leaned down and kissed me. We started making out until we heard louis "yes Mikey i killed you" he yelled. Mikey chuckled. "I feel really alone" i told the guys and Mikey's smile dropped. "Why you got Mikey" Jason told me. "I know i mean as in i feel like i need a girl to hangout with go shopping and all that stuff"i said. "Oh well i think Nicolette invited the girls over" vinny said. "NICOLETTE" vinny yelled. "Yeah" she said as she walked in. "Do you and the girls want to come down here for a little" he asked her. Great kill me now. "Yeah sure" she said. And as if on cue my best friend from back home texted me and told me she was moving here. I wanted to squeal but knew i shouldn't and wait until Jessy got here to squeal with her. Mikey didn't care about his game anymore and we started making out passionately he laid over to the side and propped himself up with his elbows but didn't break the kiss. We heard someone clear their throat and we pulled away and looked up and there she was the daughter of satan...

Macey...
<€><€><€><€<€><€><€>
Ok so i updated yay and its finally summer here in Oklahoma which means ill have some time to write but anyway i changed their ages Mikey's gonna be 18 going on 19 and Shanel's gonna be 17 going on 18 oh and that girl up there is teala Dunn she will be casted as Jessy. On the other hand... I think thats all i have to say but see you next time loves
~ shanel❤️