8

Baekhyun put his phone in the pocket before he turned at his friends.

"I'm bored. Let's do something." Baekhyun said before sighing.

Chanyeol rested his head at Jin's shoulders. "What are we wanna do? I have no idea right now." he replied slowly.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders and pensive for a while. He suddenly thinking about Taeyeon. The sudden thinking made him confused.

Why suddenly I thought of her? Jeez!

"Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun was surprised a little when Chanyeol snapped his finger in front of his face.

He looked at Chanyeol and Jin while asking. "Why?" he asked.

"You look pensive. What are you thinking about? Tell us." Jin suddenly said while crossing his arms.

Baekhyun quickly shakes his head. "Nothing. I was not in a good mood today.. I guess." he muttered slowly at his last words.

"You're not in a good mood, huh? How should I bring your mood back?" Chanyeol started to teased Baekhyun.

"Heh!" Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol's head.

Chanyeol moaned in pain before he laughed. Jin just shook his head while chuckling slightly.

"You have girlfriend right? Go date her." Jin said calmly.

"Huh. I don't wanna see her."

Baekhyun's sudden words made Chanyeol and Jin gasped softly. They looked at Baekhyun simultaneously while frowning.

Baekhyun noticed the looks that his friends gave him and he also looked at them. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?"

Chanyeol shakes his head. "Then, what's the point that you get back together with her?" he asked in disbelief.

"Nothing. Just for fun. And I wanna run from that Taeyeon." Baekhyun replied.

"What?! You get back with Hani just because you hate Taeyeon? Bro, this is not right. You've hurt Taeyeon, and now you played with Hani's feelings?" Jin also asked.

Baekhyun sighed. "Listen, guys. Relax. I don't think that this is serious. Hani doesn't know so.." he shrugged again.

"Bro, this is not right." Jin talked back.

"Relax, Jin. If this case involved Hani, I don't mind. Because I really don't care about the diva girl. So, Baekhyun..continue what you're doing."

Chanyeol suddenly supported Baekhyun. Baekhyun chuckled while Jin frowned. But then, he sighed slowly.

"Whatever." he mumbled.

The three of them stay silent for a while. But a few seconds later, Chanyeol suddenly spoke again.

"You know that Taeyeon has moved away?" he suddenly said.

Jin and Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol while frowning. Then they shook their heads.

"No.." Both of them replied.

"Oh.. Yeah. She has moved yesterday..?" Chanyeol scratched his head, trying to remember maybe.

"Wow, it's so sudden.." Jin commented before looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care about her." he says.

"How do you know, Chan?" Jin looked at Chanyeol back.

"Yesterday I overheard.."

- Flashback -