INVIOLABLE RIGHTS

Whatever is my right as a man is also the right of another; and it becomes my duty to guarantee as well as to possess.
(Thomas Paine)

Safeguarding the rights of others is the most noble and beautiful end of a human being.
(Khalil Gibran)

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation, Every possession, a duty.
(John Davison Rockefeller)

To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.
(Nelson Mandela)

Reflection :
Rights are inviolable for every man and for this reason they must be respected and preserved.
They involve duties and therefore responsibilities that are often forgotten.
We really have many that we sometimes take for granted, support us to live together in the world and to get along with each other.
However, in the event that these are not known, injustices, abuses, discrimination and intolerances would be created which lead to a worsening of a part if not all of society since in reality it does not concern only those who are experiencing it, but ultimately everyone.
Referring to the world in which we live, in the course of history there have been several episodes that have had various protests implemented precisely in relation to the protection of the rights also of women and children, often the most affected by the system.
This is why we must continue to fight for the rights that belong to everyone and not just the few.