six.

his chest rose and fell slowly as his mouth quietly emitted snores, she moved her finger in circles around his stomach tattoo.

the black silk sheets covered her whole body and his long legs, her bed sheets were definitely too small for him.

he stretched wrapping his hard around her back, pulling her closer.
"you alright?" he groaned.

she whispered back and he fell back into his slumber.

it had been a few months since they started to do this, by doing this i mean having sex.

nearly everyday until her period ruined the streak and they began again last night, for hours.

he, of course had fallen asleep somewhere in the time of the sun coming up, she just couldn't something was different.

slowly but surely Kiko had changed this sweet young woman, she wasn't the innocent D'laney he'd met.

The time read 7:28 this was displayed the digital clock placed on her dresser.

"Kiko.." she whispered in his ears.

He opened his eyes,"hm?"

"we've got college."she said, sitting up.

college, the place they'd not been to in 2 weeks due to the half term, honestly they loved the time they got to spend together but now it was time to go back to hell.

she began to roll away from him but he swiftly pulled her back and kissed her forehead, shivers shot through her body.

"10 more minutes, i'm so tired." he mumbled.

she looked up at him then away quickly "well i'm getting up now, i'll come get you in 10."

he released the grip he had on her waist and she sat on the edge of her bed. she scrolled through her phone and began to reply to the messages she'd got the previous night.

truth be told she'd be going to college alone today and for the unforeseeable future.
he was leaving. it broke his heart to leave her, he'd brung her out of her shell.
taught her everything she didn't know even got the smiles out of her that nobody could, but that would all change.

everyone knew Kiko or Rocco as an emotionless man but she knew Enrique flaws and all.
she knew all his vulnerabilities and soft spots his main one being her.

he didn't do the relationship shit, this was the first girl he'd been with that he wanted badly, any day they weren't together he craved her.

craved her touch, voice, kisses. he showered this girl with the affection he never got to give to anyone and she took it in with no rejection.
she needed him as badly as he needed her.

he opened up to her about her everything, but it had gone to far..
week in, week out he was in her in the same routine he mastered.
she didn't object to this, she practically loved the boy.

she'd given him her virginity, the day that was given to him he had all authority of her life yet, he handled her with care.
she'd do anything for this boy and would you believe he would do the same?

because of all this he had to go.
she needed something better than him. kiko was nothing but trouble.

...
she looked at him as his tall frame stood over her, he looked into her eyes..he could cry.
he planted a single kiss on her lips.

"i'm going home to change, i'll see you at colly pretty girl." the nickname glided off his tongue.

"alright keeks"

*hey guys 😓