Chapter 2 "Im Watching You"

After school, I had my bus driver drop me off at my friend's house. I was really getting annoyed with Jack doing his sick pranks. Well at least this time I thought this was some prank. As I walked up to Jack's house porch I was about to ring the doorbell but I noticed the door was cracked open. This was very odd because Jack never had his house door, it was always locked. Without thinking I've just opened up the door and let myself in. My god Jack's house was all messy. It was like a whole house party happened here but there was something off about the mess. There were no snacks or sodas on the ground. There was brokens furniture and scratch marks on the wall. A wild animal must have broken into Jack's house.

As I walked through the messy house I started to hear someone singing. At first I thought It was Jack but that singing didn't sound like Jack singing. It sounds all demotic like one of those dead creepy little girls singing. The singing just gave me the shivers down my spine. While I heard the singing I noticed there was blood on the floor. There was an entire trail of it. So I follow the blood trail and wonder why the hell there was blood on the floor. The blood trail led upstairs onto the second floor and down the hallway to Jack's room. I was about to walk down the hall and enter there but I heard a terrible scream. I could tell the scream was from Jack because I could hear him. It sounded like he was talking to someone.

I heard Jack say "Please don't kill me!I don't wanna die!"

Then suddenly I heard that thing I heard singing and replied to Jack saying "Can you feel the Sunshine!?"

Then I heard a very loud demonic scream that sounded like it did something to Jack because I could hear Jack crying out loud in pain. Soon the scream had faded out leaving the whole house silent. All I could hear was TV static from probably Jack's bedroom. I slowly walked down the hall and reached Jack's room. Before I opened up the door I was whispering to myself hoping this was some sick prank that Jack had been planning for some time. I slowly opened the door to see what would give me nightmares forever. My friend Jack was dead laying down on his floor with his guts ripped out and his face disfigured from what to appear to be claw marks. And then there stood the creepy demotic thing standing on top of Jack's dead corpse.

The demotic fox doll was laughing as he looked at my dead friend like he enjoyed what he did. I was so sick to my stomach as I looked at Jack's dead body and wanted to puke. I tried to slowly walk out before the demon noticed me. As I took one step back I made a small creak. The fox turned his head round as soon as I made the creak and smiled.

The Demon Fox spoked "It's about time you show up. I've just finished playing with your friend. Now it's my turn to play with you"

"No!Stay away from me Demon!" I yelled out and ran.

I started to run far away from the demon fox hoping it wouldn't get in

I started to run far away from the demon fox hoping it wouldn't get in. The fox then started to follow me as soon as I ran out of the house. I was hoping I would lose him as I ran back home but It didn't. The thing had its eye on me and kept following me wherever I went. So once I entered my house I quickly locked the door hoping the demon wouldn't come in. Thank god it didn't, It was outside just waiting for me to come out. I looked outside the window to see the demotic fox staring at me from where he was standing.

I yelled out the window to the fox "Leave me alone demon fox!I want you to leave me alone please!"

The Demon Fox laughed and replied "I'll be watching Blane. Always watching you"

The Demon Fox left, leaving me alone

The Demon Fox left, leaving me alone. I was glad he was gone now, but yet I was still shaking in fear. That fox killed my friend, and I bet he was going to kill me next. Later that afternoon I tried to forget that horrible experience and move on with it. 'But I couldn't, that horrified demon was stuck in my head. Including Jack's dead bodys. My mind was racing with that dark moment's of me walking in the room,seeing Jack dead, and that horrible demon. I started to try to make myself forget that memory but I couldn't, It was stuck in my head.

As I did that I suddenly heard a loud tap on my bedroom window. I quickly looked at the window to see who it was. It was of course the demon fox. It stood there and mocked me. I screamed loud telling him to go away. The demon wouldn't, It stayed there and laughed. I started to cry and hide away from the demon hoping it would go away. I've stayed hidden under my bed hoping the thing would go away. After a moment there was a brief moment of silence. I was thinking the demon had gone away. So I got out of hiding and looked to see if I was safe now.

But it wasn't, the thing was behind me now because I could hear breathing behind me. I quickly turned around to him. The demon fox just stared at me like he was staring into my soul. I screamed so loud hoping it would go away. Then the demon fox just started to laugh and then he scratched me. I falled to the ground with claw marks on my chest. I began cowering down thinking I was going to die. But the demon fox suddenly disappeared and repeated those hunting words "I'll Be Watching".