Chapter 3 "Tails.EXE"

Some time went by and I have not seen that demon fox at all in a while. I was very glad that I didn't see him but wasn't glad that I had to accept the fact that my friend Jack was dead now. I was now feeling very depressed. Not to mention I've nightmares of that demon fox but thankfully that nightmare barely happens in my dream. Right now I was on my Xbox 360 playing Call of Duty. While I was playing COD, my phone Istagram Messenger rang. I paused my game and looked at my phone to see that Gothic kid Vince I met at school had messaged me.

I looked at the message to see what he had texted me.

He texted "Hey whats up?

I didn't want to text him at first because I did not trust him, well mostly his doll. That doll killed my friend. I just stood there and began to think about what just happened. First some demon texted me to what I thought to be Jack. Then I met that kid Vince who had that demon plushie and the demon is the one who texted me and killed my friend Jack. So what the fuck was going to happen next?! Though I was scared and had every right to ignore the text but I didn't want to be rude so I texted back.

I replied "Nothing Much. Just Playing COD Zombies"

He replied back "Cool. So....did my doll really kill your friend Jack?"

I didn't reply yet at first because I thought It must have been the demon doll. But yet I continued to text him by taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, who told you that?"I replied to him.

He replied "Tails Doll"

I replied back "You mean your doll?"
He replied "Yes, and be careful what you text me. He's watching you"

In fact the doll was. On my reflection of my phone I could see the demon fox at my window watching. He made a creepy grin and waved as if he knew that I could see him. I tried to ignore that and continued with my chat with Vince on the phone.

I replied back to Vince "What The Hell Does You're Plushie Want From Me!?

Vince just texted back with some link to a downloadable game for Android with his text saying "He wants you to play his game". I replied back and asked him why but he never responded. So I just clicked the link and played the game. The game looked like an average mobile Sonic game except the game was called Tails.EXE. All it showed was a black background with a demotic version of Tails turned away. On the button it said "Tap to start the game". So I tap start and the game starts to glitch. After a few moments of glitching I was in a creepy endless hallway. I had no idea what I'm post to do or what this game was about so I just moved my character forward into the endless hallway.

For over about what It felt like an hour, I was starting to get bored of playing his game cause all there was is repeatedly endless hallways

For over about what It felt like an hour, I was starting to get bored of playing his game cause all there was is repeatedly endless hallways. I was about to close the app and go back to playing COD on my Xbox but a sudden chilling went through me and I heard a laugh coming from the game. So I went back on my phone to notice there were red eyes in the dark ends of the hallways. I was begging to think I was playing a horror game and was in for a jumpscare. So I just got ready for it thinking It was going to be kind of like a jumpscare from FNAF. But instead the game crashed and it was now on my lock screen on my phone.