Chapter two

-Quackity's Pov-
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Once me and Wilbur parted ways I was a bit upset that I don't get his phone number but that was fine I could just ask for it tomorrow. But I was still confused 'How the fxck did he get that cut on his hand?' I heard a buzz from my phone and saw that it was my ex-Jschlatt.

I groaned 'What does he want!?' He text me saying how much he missed me 'gross' I ignored him when I got either text but this time it was from Sapnap.

Sapnap was another one of my ex along with Karl. We all used to date but we broke up because the relationship was just never going to work out but I'm still great friends with them and Karl and Sapnap are still dating.

I knew they would be because it was just them before I started dating with them.

-Sap-Hey man, how's the new school?

-Quack-Hey, the school's good, I have already made a friend his name is Wilbur.

-Sap-Wilbur Soot?

-Quack-Yea, why?

-Sap- He used to play football on the SBI Prep with his twin brother Technobalde, they didn't look like twin's because Technobalde has pink hair.

-Sap-But one day Wilbur injured his knee I think it was? I'm not sure, and he never played after that.

-Quack-Okay, thanks for telling me, tell Karl I said hi!

-Sap-Will do, again sorry that the relationship didn't work out...

-Quack-Dude, I'm over it now, you and Karl make a better couple, I mean my brother George and Dream have been together forever so I think that their my favourite:)

-Sap-Rude :(, anyways hope to see you soon!

-Quack- Bye!
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I put my phone in my back pocket and began walking outside to the parking lot, I saw Dream waiting for George.

I walked over to him "Sup man" he looked at me "Hey" he looked pissed "Are you mad at my brother? If you are I will drop kick you" I smiled at him "No, I would never be mad at George, I'm just pissed that the SBI Prep guys one again" I chuckled.

'He's so competitive' I saw George running to the parking lot, "Hey brother" he greeted me "Hey Gogy" I saw the brunette male smile "Hey doll" 'I feel so single' (Damn Bro, I feel you T-T) "Hey baby" I saw him give a kiss to his boyfriend "I was going to ask for a ride but I'm just going to walk home" they laughed while I rolled my eyes.

I began walking home when I saw Wilbur, he was only a couple of feet away from me so I started running up to him. "Wilbur!" I called out and he stopped dead in his tracks, I saw that he looked worried but I brushed it off.

I finally reached him "O-oh! Hey Quackity" the taller male smiled at me, I nodded a little bit of blood on his shirt "Was that from your hand?" I pointed my finger to the blood marks "O-oh, ummm yeah" I chuckled at his stuttering "Can I have your number?" He nodded and gave me his number.

We continued to walk and talk on our way home, when I stopped "Well this is my stop" he turned his head and was shocked by how big my house was "Don't worry, I have two bothers and my two dads" the brunette chuckled "I have one dad and two bothers" I giggled a bit.

He told me he only live a couple of blocks done and that we'll see each other at school again. I waved goodbye and walked up to the front door but it was opened I saw that the door was already a bit opened 'weird...' I opened the door to all the lights off.

"Hello? Dads!" I yelled out but no one answered, I heard a noise beside me then the house light flashed one, I closed my eyes at the brightness.

I saw my two dads, Ponk and Sam. "Who was the boy?" Of course they where watching "My new friend from school" I rolled my eyes and walked over to the dining table and place my bag on their, "That's what you said about the last three, Sapnap and Karl now your friends and Jschlatt was horrible" my father Sam said.

I sighed, "Yeah I know, but he really is my friend and shouldn't you be worrying about George he was hanging out with his boyfriend Dream again" "Dream is different, he came inside and told us where he and George where going not like you used to do" I was getting a bit angry.

Wouldn't you be angry if your parents started lecturing you about your ex's? Cause I sure has hell did.

I rolled my eyes "Okay I get it! I'm bad at dating people! But I just met Wilbur today!" I snapped and head upstairs slamming my door shut. 'Can't they mind their own business for once?!' I thought.

I heard a knock on the door "Go away! I don't want to talk!" I yelled "Quacky?" Tubbo? Damnit "Hold on Tubz" I sighed and got up to unlock my door.

Once I did that my younger brother bear hugged me "Did you need something Tubz?" He showed me a letter in his hand, I looked at it and saw that it was an apology note from Papa and Dad(Papa is Ponk and Sam is Dad) I smiled "Their was a lollie but I eat it" I rolled my eyes and I placed the note on the ground.

I mean, Tubbo was stilling hugging me "Tubbo! Come down here now!" Our dad yelled 'what?' Tubbo let go and ran downstairs I followed beside him.

When I was down their I saw Tubbo's teacher, "Your son needs to go to summer school or something" 'what?!' "Why is that!" "Well because he's not reading anything and he's 15! He can't read anything properly!" "That's because he's dyslexic!" Papa shouted.

The teacher looked shocked "Our school does not aloud people with disabilities!" "Fine! We'll find him a new and better one then your fxcking shit school!" Dad yelled.

Walked over to Tubbo and hugged him, as the door was slammed right on that teacher's face, "Oh, Tubbo come here" I saw tears running down Tubbo's face "He can come to my school, their are a lot of people who are different" I did see them thinking about it.

They nodded and I walked back up to my room, I closed the door and walked over to my bed.

I grabbed my phone of the bed side table and later down on my bed.

I saw I missed a text message from Wilbur.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-Wilbur- Hey big Q

-Quackity-Hey, sorry for not responding my younger brother's old teacher came by and kicked him out of school for being dyslexic

-Wilbur-I know which teacher you talking about, my younger brother used to have that teacher and so did me and my other brother.

-Quackity-Did you guys get kicked out?

-Wilbur-Yeah, Tommy my younger brother got kicked a week ago for being to loud, come one his just a teenager.

-Wilbur-Techno my twin brother got kicked because of his pink hair, he was born with pink hair and I got kicked out because they said I was to much trouble

-Quackity-That school is so stupid anyways

-Wilbur-I couldn't agree more, oh I have something I need to do, bye Big Q

-Quackity-Bye Wilbur
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I was smiling like an idiot, 'Maybe my parents where right, I guess I do catch feelings to fast' I thought. I looked outside the window and saw that I was night.

I wasn't even hungry so I just got up and put my phone on the charger than I got changed into some pj but I couldn't help have this feeling this feeling that someone was catching me...

(I get that feeling all the time-)

I just brushed it off and climbed back into bed slowly falling asleep...
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-Hello, :) hope your day is going good if not than you can talk to me :)
-Words-1380