Chapter five

'Hehehe;), I think this is a great idea now time for me to write some stupid shit and see if you guys enjoy it:)'

'Thank you to @Vxnnie_Official, I'm also sorry if you wished to stay anonymous:( I wish I could've asked but my phone still won't let me comment so I'm deeply sorry if you wished to stay anonymous, but also you have made me come up with a huge idea:)'

'Thank you again:)'
———————————————————————
Author's Pov:
After Wilbur had fallen asleep Quackity soon awoke with a huge smirk on his face 'Your not the only psycho here Wilbur Soot Minecraft...' the raven haired male soon stared playing with the tall brunette's hair smiling a very large smile.

It's true...Alex Quackity was a psycho but not like a person who loves to murder people...or is he?

Quackity is an extremely manipulative person, he's able to manipulate anyone he wants...from the beginning when Quackity ran into Wilbur he acted as though he didn't know the male...but had saw what he had done to Sally the female that was murdered in a school alleyway.

Turns out the raven had been manipulating Wilbur from the very start...Sally,Jared,The random lady...they where all apart of Quackity's plan to destroy Wilbur's reputation but soon Quackity started feeling something he had never felt before or after he had broken up with Karl and Sapnap...

The raven haired started catching feelings and it's was all because of the tall brunette's love for murder...

Quackity convinced himself that these feeling would soon disappear but no...when he saw Wilbur murder that women from the grocery shop something filled his stomach...a nervous but amazing feeling...?

Quackity needed to tell Wilbur about himself and who he is really but had always been scared that Wilbur will shut Quackity out of his life for murder him on the spot...

The smirk once plastered on the raven haired males face soon dropped as he stared out the window feeling all memories from his past flooding back to his brain...that's when he realised that he needed to explain everything to Wilbur and he only had to night...

Because if he didn't he would soon forget, as Quackity gently stared shaking Wilbur and calling out his name the tall brunette was in a deep sleep 'great...I have idea but it's going to be stupid' Quackity moved closer and started shaking Wilbur who soon began to stir awake "Quackity...?" A raspy voice called.

"Wilbur I need to tell you something...really important" this made the tall brunette shoot up, "what is it?" The raven became scared and looked away "J-just don't over react..."...
———————————————————————
'Past,Quackity's Pov'
———————————————————————
Today was my first day at SBI prep, I heard screaming coming from a school alleyway so I decided to go and check it only to find a dead body fall to the ground. I saw a tall brunette male...

I knew who it was 'Wilbur Soot Minecraft' the mysterious and famous school killer all though no one knows it's him...people like to call him the mysterious killer but many called the mysterious killer the...

'The School's Psycho...'

I knew from now I have to keep this a secret until it's the right time to expose him for who he really is...
———————————————————————
Author's Pov, Now'
The brunette was shocked to hear this "What?!" He yelled which made Quackity flinch considering the raven haired males past with his ex-boyfriend Jschlatt.

"Why didn't go tell the police about this straight away?!" The raven haired sighed "Calm down...I'll explain..." the brunette calmed down and moved closer to the raven to make him feel comfortable when he decides to talk. "So...um, I-I don't know how to explain this b-but...um, one of my ex's he's name um is Jschlatt..." Quackity took a deep breath...

"He was physically and verbally abusive, he would lock me up in a room for day not feeding me or giving me water, he drank all the time and that's when I became really good a manipulating...so I thought as soon as I gained your trust I would turn you in but...your different from everything and everyone..."

Another deep breath, soon long arms wrapped themselves around Quackity's waist, the raven placed his head down on the brunette's shoulder, and he continued with the story.

"I felt something that I thought died a long time ago back with my other ex's, this time it is stronger then the other feelings I had towards my other past partners...I know that you probably do-" ...

Quackity was cut off by a pair of lips on his, those lips where soft and smooth, Quackity closed his eyes and moved his lips in sync with the brunette's lips.

Soon Quackity was pulled on top of Wilbur, the lips pulled wishing they hadn't "Quackity...I would never be mad at you...you have kept my secret" the brunette smiled at the raven haired male "Now let's rest, we have school tomorrow" Wilbur groaned.

Quackity got off his lap and laid next to his lover "Night big Q" "Night Will" the two soon fell asleep with each other.
———————————————————————
'Wilbur's Pov, Morning'
I had just woken up from Tommy screaming from downstairs saying that school was cancelled due to another murder, Tommy came into my room and thanked me, I sighed as I looked to my right and saw Quackity peacefully sleeping unfazed by the yelling child.

I guess because he has a younger brother and his twin, I shook him gently as he groaned "Go away..." he said I chuckled "But I live here, now wake up love" I said, he grumbled something before turning over and pulling me down seeing as though I had my back pressed up against the wall.

He pulled my face closer and whispered in my eye "Shut up Soot...before I make you" my face turned a bright red I soon felt my pants tighten 'shit' I told I have to use the bathroom got up of my bed and ran to the bathroom.

I sighed 'I think I might be broken...' I fixed my problem and when downstairs for breakfast "Morning dad" I called out "Morning Will" he smiled at me and felt to his study I soon heard a knock on the front door.

I walked over to the door and saw a short brunette male with a scar on his face and he was holding a note, I opened the door and looked down at him but I saw that he was older then Tommy, "Um...is Quackity here?" He asked me "Yea why?" "Oh! I'm his younger brother Tubbo! He texted me that he need some clothes and my dads wrote him this note!" He showed me the note and the bag full of clothes.

I let him in and walked upstairs to retrieve Quackity, I opened my door and saw him playing on his phone "Hey Q, your younger brother is here" I said I saw his face lit up and he rushed downstairs 'I guess Tubbo is his favourite sibling' I chuckled and walked downstairs were I saw Tommy talking to Tubbo.

And quackity talking with techno, I smiled "I have to go now! Bye brother! Bye techno and Tommy! Bye Quackity's boyfriend!" Tubbo called out leaving the house.

I was shocked by what he said...
———————————————————————
'Tubbo's Pov'
I smiled at myself after saying that, I saw a ginger cat walk into an alley way and I really wanted to pat it so I followed it in and I began to regret it...

The alleyway had creepy men in it, and then I saw a man I recognised "Jschlatt?" I called out he looked at me before smirking...

I turned around and began walking fast but it was no use because I soon felt someone place a cloth over my my mouth I began to struggle I tried to scream but it was no use I soon blacked out...

I felt my phone drop out of my pocket and that was all I could remember...
———————————————————————
'Hello! It's me your horrible story writer ;), cliffhanger :p just for you guys...'

'Can you guess who kidnapped Tubbo? I bet you won't know who it was...'

'Also I need something Spicy for like a special chapter that won't really be apart of the story :) please give me ideas also if you wish to stay a secret than I won't share!'

'Enjoy :)'
'CQuackthree'
'Words-1418'