A Random One-Shot Has Appeared

I. AM. SO. SORRY. FOR WHAT YOU MIGHT SAY? FOR NOT UPLOADING. I'VE BEEN SICK AND HAD TO JUGGLE AROUND A STUFFY NOSE AND SCHOOL WORK.. OH YEAH I GOT A 100% ON MY TEST WOOHOO. IVE HAD TO DO CAT4 WHICH SUCKS.

Anyway, this one shot, as always, will not relate to the actual story plot at all. Im making this so you guys have something to read while I edit and write my upcoming chapters😭

The plot for this will be that the reader will have shapeshifting. What. Yeah you heard me. A shapeshifter. Bear with me here. Okay onto the story.
____________________________________

It was a normal day in the stadium and I was wandering the halls, but not as normally as you think I was.

I was currently shapeshifted into a small calico cat. To others I looked like your average stray cat strolling through the hallways.

How did I get this ability you say? Well I actually don't know but I do know when I got it- Well let's say it was a long story.. but I'm still gonna tell it to you anyway-

It was a normal average day, me and Kasey were hanging out on her balcony. We were both sat on two comfortable chairs that faced the opposite direction of the apartment.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Mhm?"

I hummed to signal to her that I was listening.

"When does class start?"

I cocked my eyebrow at her in confusion.

"What.. isn't it Sunday? Your parents told me that it was Sunday??"

She looked at me baffled.

"It's.. M.. Mo.."

I looked at her with annoyance radiating off of me.

"M-m-m-mOM WHAT MM SPIT IT OUT PLEASE"

She burst out laughing and hunched over forward.

"M-MONDAY-"

She wheezed while I panicked and sent both my hands to search through my pockets in hopes of finding my phone.

After a couple of sweat drops later, I found my phone and it was indeed, Monday. Class was gonna start in 15 minutes, but we lived 15 minutes away.

What's so bad about that you say? We could totally make it on time for the bell. Well you see.. We aren't even dressed yet.

We were still standing in our pajamas. On a balcony. When we have school. Which meant it was gonna take extra time to get ready.

I slapped her on the back and shoved the phone in her hand to see the time.

As her laughter died down until she eventually stopped laughing, she started to have the same emotion I had moments ago and started panicking.

"Oh my god. Oh my god.. OH MY GOD!"

"YEAH OH MY GOD? GO GET READY RIGHT NOW!"

I pointed to the indoors while Kasey scrambled on her feet to get up, nearly tripping on the door separator that separates the balcony ground and the indoor floor boards.

I sighed and got up from my criss-crossed position on the ground to start getting ready for the day myself.

Walking into my bedroom and looking through my closet, I looked for the closest outfit that would be easy to slip on.

Quickly slipping on an outfit which consisted of a white oversized sweater and a pair of black tights.

Walking out of the closet into the bedroom itself and then walking straight past it to my bathroom.