Chapter 3 ~ The Jimin Effect

~Song Playlist Inspiration:

1* BTS Apple Playlist

2* Writing ✍️ Mix Apple Playlist

3* Darkside by Neoni

---------------------------------------------------------------
✍️ Authors Note:

* The "Jimin Effect" refers to BTS's Jimin and is defined as a "short circuit that happens in the wiring of the brain when one first experiences a visual encounter with Park Jimin." It usually results in feelings of love and happiness but differs depending on what version of Jimin is encountered. Apr 23, 2019

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/urban-dictionary-defined-jimin-effect-accurate-af/

* The ships in this chapter are YoonMin and Vmin

---------------------------------------------------------------

2021

POV Jimin:

I called RM to get Yoongi out of his music studio. Seemingly, he wasn't talking to anyone, and calling Jin was entirely out of the question.

What I wasn't expecting was to smell RM all over Yoongi. He did shower, but RM can have a powerful, unique smell, so when Yoongi was passing by me to shower, I automatically recognized it as RM.

You might say that Yoongi would have some of RM's smell on him; they were in Yoongi's studio, a small space. The thing is, Yoongi doesn't like to be messed with or touched.

RM is the group leader, and the rules are not to mix personal and business matters. Yoongi shouldn't be dripping in RM's unique smell. It just isn't that simple. I am not stupid or dumb.

You would think I would be upset smelling him all over Yoongi, but I have goals. Goals no one knows about except TaeKook.

You have to understand I am the one in the group trying to get us together in a way that's more polyamory than a brother.

Yoongi having an affair with RM speeds things up.

Eventually, I can corner RM, make out with him, and take him into the fold.

Yoongi will have more work to do, depending on his headspace. Poor baby has no idea what's coming.

The trio is Kookie, Tae, and me. Tae and I are soulmates. We keep nothing from each other and keep everything from the other four. It's just the way it is.

Yoongi knows that our ship is called Vmin, and we call each other soulmates. He either denies it or refuses to believe there's more going on past brotherly love.

Yoongi is intelligent but can be a cute kitty rock, blind to what's around him because of his need to stay out of drama and anything out of order—living in the dark cave called his studio.

I know Jhope has been after Yoongi, wanting to get in his pants for years, but somehow can't break through Yoongi's rock wall. So Jhope thinks. Little does Jhope know how extremely close he was, but I cock blocked him.

Back in 2015, I wasn't ready to bring Jhope into my plan for what I wanted, but I couldn't let him have Suga either. However, managing to keep Suga to myself and no one else was what happened.

Call me selfish if you must, but I always get my way.

How did I break through Suga's walls and cock block Jhope from Suga, you might ask? Well, it's my Jimin effect, some call it. When I turn it on high, I can get anyone to melt to what I want.