Chapter 10 ~ Conclusion with Namjin

Song Inspiration:

* Somebody Save Me by Jelly Roll
------------------------------------------------------

Two sleeping heads were still out the next day, and it was noon.

The third was already cooking food, waiting for the rest of the group of seven to come.

The third was the oldest, so like clockwork, they showed up around noon, one by one.

A lot has happened in recent days. They are all now dating, trying to put everything behind them.

The four who come to the house don't know there is one last secret to be revealed. One of the seven found out from the other two of the seven only the night before.

It was 11 years in the making, after eleven years of hinting about them dating and sailing their ship. They even acted as parents to the younger ones early on and created rules that weren't meant to be what they ended up being.

Perhaps they should have been clear, and things would have been better. Jimin wouldn't have gone through so much, and the others wouldn't have times of loneliness and feelings of anger with lines of jealousy towards the others.

Maybe if they had told the truth earlier, the affairs wouldn't have happened, and they would have all been happily dating.

That is not what happened, though. Not at all.

So here was Jin cooking up a storm—a complete feast.

Typically, this wouldn't be anything new since there were seven of them, but Jin had not cooked an entire feast in at least a year. None of them have come together like this willingly in so long.

So when the other four showed up, Jin thought it was like the old days, the good times.

He knew it was time and should have mentioned it, at least in their confrontation meeting the day before.

Things don't always work out how you want them to, so Jin cooks, figuring that full tummies help things go better than empty ones.

The second oldest, cute as a kitten but likes to act like a rock, walks into the kitchen while the others are in the living room. The two sleeping heads are now showering, while the youngest of the seven threatens to join them.

Suga helps cook often, so it's no surprise to Jin when he feels Suga hug him with a kiss on his cheek. Suga can't help it now that they are all saying it.

Suga asks where he can help, and Jin does his usual thing: cook and watch the meat while Jin gets the rest together.

Jin is unusually quiet; you can tell he has much on his mind.

Typically, Suga leaves things alone, but everything that's happened recently worries him a bit.

Suga does not care about Bit anymore. He hears and asks Jin what's bothering him, and he can tell something is on his mind.

Jin says there is something, but he needs to wait for everyone to get together.

Suga stops them from doing anything else and grabs him, making him sit down and kneel in front of Jin.

Suga says everything was supposed to come out the day before, so why is there something else?

Suga is just worried since Jin is so unusual compared to how he was last year.

Jin says it involves someone else, and it's only fair to wait for all seven of them to be at the table to speak of it.

Jin says that it's been years in the making and apologizes. Suga is right; it should have been talked about not only yesterday but a long time ago, but it's not easy.