Chapter 7 ~ NamSope

Next, Suga knows he is on Hobi's bed, with Hobi looking at him like a snack.

Suga says not to look at him like that.

Hobi says he can look at him however he wants in his own home. Hobi then climbs onto Suga, pressing down.

Hobi then tells Suga to deny him and to stop him, to push him off and leave.

Suga doesn't say anything because the truth is his first love was Hobi. Suga had dreamed of being like this with Hobi for years, even before getting with Jimin.

Suga responds, saying that Hobi knows he can't do that either.

Hobi then tells Suga to admit what they both know and he is thinking out loud.

Hobi presses his clothed dicked and dancer legs harder onto Suga.

Hobi then grabs Suga's hands and puts them on his ass, making Suga grab it for the first time in years privately at that, which is first weirdly.

Hobi then bends down and starts kissing Sugas neck, hitting all of Sugas weak spots.

After a few minutes of this, Suga can't take his first love doing this and answers Hobi's question by saying, You, my first love. You know I would do anything for you.

Hobi then says that Suga is his first love, too, and then kisses Suga on the lips, licking them for access, which Suga finally gives in to.

Suga bends his knees, making Hobi press into him even more if that's possible.

Suga grabs and smacks Hobis's ass, then moves his hands to Hobi's hair, grabbing it but not pulling Hobi away from his lips.

It's heated, and the tension is quickly breaking.

Both start moaning, loving the taste of the other.

Clothes are soon thrown to the ground.

Suga then asks Hobi, "Uh, Sunshine. Are you a top or bottom? I am a switch, so it doesn't matter to me."

Hobi answers, "I am a switch too. I am feeling top tonight, you seem in your bottom mind space."
Suga says, "That will work then. Yeah, I feel that mind space."

After both agreed to consent to what was happening, Hobi got back on top of Suga and raised his legs.

Hobi then, with his fingers stretched out, Suga. Slowly, Hobi went one, then let Suga adjust two, then three fingers.

After some time, moans and groans can be heard.

Hobi can't help, though. Before taking his three fingers out, he sucks on Suga's dick. He has dreamed of tasting Suga.

Hobi sucks, licks, and moves his tongue all around Suga's dick.

Suga puts his hands back in Hobi's hair, pushing and pulling him up and down his dick.

Suga moans, groans, and thrusts into Hobi's mouth. Suga voices out after some time that if Hobi doesn't stop, then Hobi doesn't stop.

Suga then gets sloppy, and Hobi can feel he is about to cum and picks up his pace.

Suga soon cums deep in Hobi's throat.

Hobi quickly gets out the lube and a condom, putting it all on while Suga gets himself together mentally on what's happened, not realizing that Hobi isn't done.

Before Suga can protest, Hobi sticks his dick in, bottoming out, making Suga nearly jump out of his skin, grabbing the sheets under him.

Hobi doesn't move, letting Suga adjust.