Chapter 4 ~ When JK was 19

~Song Playlist Inspiration:

1* BTS Apple Playlist

2* Writing ✍️ Mix Apple Playlist

3* Scream by Michael & Janet Jackson

———————————————————————————

2016

(Jungkook, TaeMinKook):

Kookie POV:

I am the baby of the group, the golden makenae. I am well taken care of by a lot of people.

The thing about it is that once the night comes, I tend to forget about being left in my room, shared or not.

They think I don't notice them sneaking into the other's rooms for some adult time, but I do. My besties, I must admit, are good at hiding things. I am me, though, and have heard noises, sounds, and sometimes even slaps. They have no idea; no one does.

I am now 19 years old and have hidden many things they don't know about. No one knows what's happening in my head, and I rarely am around anyone my age. Tae and Jimin are two years older, after all.

Nowadays, people ship me with Tae and Jimin, TaeKook this, Jikook that, blah blah blah. I would love to get my hands on RM and those thighs of his.

I manage to keep up my innocent look while still being the golden makenae, but I plan to change that. I shall keep that to myself for future reference.

I am about done with them sneaking around like I am a dumb baby kid. To piss them off, I am going on a date with Yugyeom. After learning RM is besties with Jackson Wang, we all started to hang out on our days off.

What pushed me over the edge to want to date Yugyeom, you might ask? Constantly seeing and hearing Jimin having sex between Suga and Tae, knowing Suga knew nothing of the mess.

We have become besties outside of our groups, Got7 and BTS. I have found it entertaining that RM and Jin are both happy and encourage me to have an outside life when we are off, while I feel the eyes burning into me, mainly from Tae. Jimin is too preoccupied with Suga to notice what I am doing. Nothing slips by Tae, though.

I am now getting ready for my date, even though Yug and I have hung out many times. This time is different because he asked me out, and I said yes.

Yug came over to pick me up a few days ago after talking to Jin and RM privately, which scared me, honestly. He came and asked me out, saying he got permission first from Jin and RM, who approved.

Tae happened to walk in as I was saying yes to Yug. I didn't say a word; I just sat down and watched. I could sense he wasn't happy, but he's not my keeper nor my boyfriend/girlfriend. Tae and no others showed any interest in me that way; Yug was the first to show interest in a boyfriend's way.

RM and Jin allowed us to go out to the movies that night to celebrate saying yes to Yug, which we left right after I said yes and talked to Rm and Jin again.
———————————————————————————

Tae Pov:

I am so pissed off. What the fucking hell is going on that Jungkook is allowed to date outside of BTS.