•||13||•

It was really hard for Pragya to answer everyone

It was really hard for Pragya to answer everyone. She decided she won't tell about Abhishek to her family. She told them about her panic attack. The whole family was worried about her.

Another side It's a different scene for Aditya. He was shocked by today's happenings. He was too much affected but didn't let it show on his face. He acted to be normal.

He went to pick up his mother from the airport who is coming from Canada after his father's treatment.

We went to receive them. And gladly took them to their house. He felt bad for his parents. He sighed deeply and went back to his room but he couldn't hide his state from his mother.

Mrs. Kokila Raisinghania, mother of Aditya became worried seeing his son's behavior. She knew his son better and followed him.

Seeing his mother he realized she noticed his discomfort.

Kokila asked, "What happened Adi? You are sounding low. Is there any problem? You can share with my beta."

Aditya doesn't want to share about Pragya as he knew his mother's love for her and she will do everything in her power to reconcile Pragya with him.

He simply stated, " Nothing much Mom. Just worried about Dad. It's more than two decades and still, Dad's health is not improving."

A lone tear escaped from his eyes as he was missing his old times with his father.

Kokila couldn't t get any consoling reply for his son because she knew how hard it is to live with a husband who is paralyzed for more than two decades.  She just simply went out of the room.

Aditya felt sorry for his mom but couldn't do anything. He whispered, "I am sorry Mom but I can't tell about Pragya to you for now. But will tell you very soon."

Soon everyone bid bye to the day with deep slumber and get ready for welcoming a new day with new hopes.

Pragya got a call and got to know about the Mehras.