•||19||•

[SWAPPED GROOM]

[SWAPPED GROOM]

The wedding venue was adorned with vibrant colors and fragrances of wealth, elegance, and of course a lot of skepticism.  

 Pragya stood before the ornate mirror, her reflection adorned in traditional bridal attire. The red and gold lehenga draped gracefully around her, but her eyes betrayed a flicker of uncertainty.

The past had woven a complicated tapestry between Pragya, Abhishek, and Aditya. Abhishek, her ex-husband, had convinced her to give their love a second chance. Yet, her heart secretly yearned for Aditya, the man she had once considered her true love but had lost due to a twist of fate. Little did she know Aditya had taken their intertwined strings in his hands.

She chuckled seeing her reflection. Disha looked at her sister in concern. 

"Are you sure about this wedding di?"

"See na..Disha, this is above tenth time, I have been wearing bridal attire, every time it's a different one but the person is the same. Funny isn't it? The same spineless jerk."

"Di, you can change the decision right." Dish suggested with hope.

"No. Disha, I can't. I shouldn't fall weak. I need to do it for myself. It's a matter of my dignity. This marriage will start my avenge from Abhishek." Pragya retorted back masking all her emotion in a grunted look. 

Soon she was called to the alter. She took a long breath assuring herself to bring storm in the life of Mehra siblings. As Pragya took hesitant steps towards the grand wedding hall, she couldn't shake off the nagging feeling that destiny had another plan in store.

When Pragya approached the mandap, her heart fluttered with a mix of emotions. The dulcet tones of the wedding hymns masked the subtle sound of her gasp when she finally caught sight of the groom, his face concealed behind the sehra. She doubted the behind the donned sehra was Abhishek or someone else.