•||15||•

Purab & Prakash looked at Neil & asked what happened

Purab & Prakash looked at Neil & asked what happened. He replied, "Dad, Chotey Papa see na, the family who bankrupted a few days ago. The goddamn Mehras. They had filed a missing complaint, that too for Mrs. Tanushree Mehra."

"But what's there to laugh."

"Dad, it's Abhishek Mehra's Family. The family is snobbish and did many crimes. Yeah, I don't know who did it to them but they are paying for their deeds"

Purab smirked evilly listening to Neil. He remembered how they behaved with Mehras.

The next day Sarla & Sushma were discussing Pragya.

Sushma asked, "Is there any friend of Pragya, to who she was close."

"No... Pragya became mature at a small age due to family conditions. She doesn't have any friends except one. And guess what he was a friend since childhood. He was her constant. They were inseparable."

"Then, this is the chance, Sarla."

"I didn't get you."

"Arrey...Tell me Where is her friend that you are talking about? Tell him to come & make Pragya understand not to get in this mess."

"I don't know where he is. "

"What! What do you mean you don't know? He was her friend right, you do know him then."

"yes, I know him but met him only 2 to 4 times., not more than that. Everything was going smoothly. One day Aditya went abroad. This much I know only. After that day none of us talked about him neither Pragya. Don't know what happened suddenly. Pragya used to be angry whenever we asked her about Aditya "

"So, apparently his name is Aditya."

"Yeah. Aditya Raisinghania."