•||21||•

Aditya hushed Pragya, "You are very important to me Pragya

Aditya hushed Pragya, "You are very important to me Pragya."

Still, Pragya asked, "Is it more of me or my peace?"

And he replied calmly, "You & Your whole being is important to me Pragya and your happiness is the priority of course."

"Then why did you married me, Adi, taking Abhi's place on the altar. You knew I wanted revenge in this marriage which is very needed for mental peace but still, you went against me. Why?" Asked Pragya.

"If you think marrying Abhishek brings you peace then you are wrong. And about the vegeanance, you can punish him without getting married to him. Also about the peace, you know who & what brings you peace." Stated Aditya swiftly took her in his arms around Pragya.

Pragya sighed finding solace in his arms. She reciprocated wrapping her arms around his torso.

She knew the answer. HUG has always being his love language since their college days. Both were teased as hell in college days due to their PDAs. She giggled remembering them.

Aditya was amused to see the shift of mood, "Ab tumhe hasi kyun aa rahi hai?"

And the realized in what situation they are in & her face turned pale. When Aditya asked her the reason. She shuttered nervously, "Ac....Actually, I don't know how to react to this marriage."

Aditya made her sit on the couch & kneeled in front of her.

"We both know what we are to each other. Since our teen days we have always dreamt of this day but obviously not like this. And I know this is awkward after two decades with having kids & in this age. But in all these the best part is whatever is the situation is, person is same who loves you moon & back. So let out what you feel Pragya. Just don't pretend. Be yourself at least with me. I don't know what type of relation you had with that spineless Mehra. But I know he hurt you in the past & that's the reason my Pragya wants revenge or else she won't even say any hurtful words to anyone."