Lucas' secret lover

Lucas sighed as he teleported back to the mansion, and into Leilin's room where the rest of his siblings were. He still thought it wasn't fair that she got the biggest room amongst the siblings, but he has to deal with it. Otherwise, he'll be sent to the orphanage again by his father. That man always seems to have a reason to send him there. 'Lucas, where have you been? Don't tell me Dad sent you to the orphanage without Mom knowing again.' Keira said as she looked up from her book.

'Pfft, not this time Keira,' he said as he poofed up a candy bar from the kitchen. 'I was just exploring, like usual.' Keira looked disapprovingly towards him, as she sighed.

'Lucas, you don't have to lie to me anymore. I know you're not out there exploring.' Lucas was now sweating profoundly upon hearing this.

'Haha, I- i don't know what you're talking about it,' Lucas stammered as he slowly got up from his chair. 'Anyway, I'm going to go now, nice talking to you.' But before Lucas could fully get up, someone pushed him back down to the seat. 'Now, where do you think you're going.' Benji said as he gripped Lucas' shoulder's, giving him a slow smile.

'You asshole! You told her didn't you!?' Lucas screamed as Benji laughed.

'No, actually it was me.' Leilin smiled as she came out of the closet. 'Our younger sister, was so curious and was practically begging me. So I told her.' Lucas was fuming with both anger and embarrassment, he would've already started to strangle Lei but Keira was there watching, and he didn't want to be sent to the orphanage again.

'Lucas, when do we get to meet her?' Keira asked, this was getting a bit too out of hand for Lucas' liking. 'Don't worry Keira, you'll get to meet her soon.' Lucas said as he tried to get up from the seat just to be stopped by Benji once again.

'It's okay Keira. We have to respect that Lucas doesn't want to show his girlfriend,' Leilin said pitifully before adding. 'Even though, we told him every single one of our secrets and he hid a big secret from us and that makes him a hypocrite... But that's okay.' Lucas glared at Leilin, he knew what she was up to, as he was about to respond but Keira suddenly yelled.

'That's not fair, Lucas! How come you're allowed to have secrets and we aren't?' Leilin gave small smile before hugging her sister. 

'It really isn't fair is it?' Leilin patted her sisters head, as Keira was now glaring at Lucas. Benji laughed before saying.

'Lucas, you have to make it up to them for doing this y'know?' Benji said as he clenched Lucas' shoulders.

'Oh I know how you can make it up to us!' Leilin said slyly as she made her way to Lucas before deviously smiling. 'Why don't you take us to meet that girlfriend of yours's?' Ah how much Lucas wanted to strangle the two right now, but unfortunately he couldn't.

'That's a great idea Lei! Lucas let us meet your girlfriend.' Keira asked as Lucas looked away trying to avoid eye contact. Seeing this made Keira frown. 'Please Lucas, I'm begging you.' Lucas sighed as he heard this, he can never win against his siblings.

'Fine.' he groaned, before immediately regretting what he said. The two sisters screamed in delight while Benji only chuckled as he saw Lucas' face.

'Sorry brother.' he said, before patting Lucas' head. 'But it was Lei's idea and you know how she can get me into these things.' Of course it was Lei's idea, Lucas thought.

'Let's just go before I change my mind.' Lucas murmured as he signaled for them to hold his hand. 'Get ready.' And with that they left to go to the Obelian empire. 

They were surrounded by beautiful waves of flowers, and big clusters of buildings. 'No way,' Leilin was the first to speak. 'Isn't this the Obelian palace's garden?! No way... You're girlfriend is the Crown Princess of Obelia, Athanasia?!' Leilin yelled as she looked at Lucas with sparkles in her eyes. Benji laughed hearing this and nudged Lucas.

'You can actually pull of a few people.' Benji laughed as he kept nudging Lucas, who was regretting his decision even more. Keira looked at Lucas with admiration before saying, 'Wow brother I always knew you were cool.' Keira was the only one who made Lucas not regret his decision. 

'Lucas?' A soft, calm voice said and there revealed the princess. 'Uh, Lucas who are they?' Keira gasped as she saw her. She was beautiful, no that was an understatement, she was gorgeous. 

'We greet the princess of the Obelian empire.' Leilin said as the two girls curtsied while Benji bowed. Athy gave Lucas a questioning look, who seemed uninterested in the conversation as he was looking at the flowers. 'Introduce us!' Leilin said sternly as she kicked Lucas' foot.

'Ow! Alright, alright. Princess, this is unfortunately my family.'

'Family, you have a family?' Athy asked as she glared at Lucas. 'You didn't mention a family and your from a noble one at that?'

'Well you never asked-' but before he could finish that Benjamin hit his head before saying. 'That's not a very nice thing to say.' Which only made Lucas more pissed than he already is and he started to talk back, which made them bicker. Keira sighed at the two as she started to introduce herself.

'My name is Keira Solon the 2nd lady of the Solon family, nice to meet you, Your highness.' Keira said before curtseying again to the princess. Athy gasped upon hearing this.

'Not only are you from a noble family but the Solon family!?' Athy glared at Lucas who couldn't meet her eye.

'I'm sorry if my brother was any trouble for you, I'll make sure I teach him a lesson when we get home. My name is Benjamin Solon, 1st son of the Solon family.' Benjamin held Lucas by the collar as he bowed. 

'And I'm Leilin Shan Solon, 1st lady of the Solon, it's a pleasure to meet you again, princess.' Lucas gasped at this before turning his head to Leilin.

'Y'know the princess, how?!"Athy chuckled as he saw Lucas' baffled face, now that's not something you see everyday not unless your a Solon.

'I do go to a lot of parties and business trips.' Leilin shrugged grabbing Keira's hand and dragging her to get closer to the princess. 'Princess, tell me the truth that demon threatened you to date him, right?'

'Hey I'm no demon-'

'Don't shout at Lei like that.' Benji said as he pinched Lucas' cheeks. Lucas stuck his tongue out at Benji which made him pinch Lucas' cheeks harder. Athy laughed at the sight. She heard rumors of how psychotic and cruel the Solon's are, after all, they're from both Solon and Agriche. But seeing this definitely changed her opinions on them.

'Hey Athy,' a voice shouted as he came into the room before stopping. 'and Lucas and Lady Leilin?' He thought he got the wrong room but Athy was standing there surrounded. 

'What's wrong Erez?' Athy asked. 

'Uh Dad wanted to see us...' Erez trailed off, but then smiling after a few seconds. 'But the Solon family can come as well if they liked, oh and no need for formalities we can do that when we reach the Emperor.' Luckily, Erez was quick to catch on. The siblings looked at each other except for Lucas who happily teleported to Erez as they chatted. 

'I guess it wouldn't hurt...' Athy said before grabbing Keira's hand and went to catch up to the boys. Leilin and Benji were left as they looked at each other and laughed. 'Let's go, quickly.' Leilin laughed as she took Benji's hand and dragged him. Benji couldn't believe this was happening and said.

'I guess we're going to meet the Emperor.'