04 [her]

[her]

You weren't being your usual self today, you looked tired and sad, I also often saw you blanking out, I asked you a number of times what happened but you only gave me smile (a weak one) trying to assure me that you were fine.

But that only made me more worried so I had no choice but to approach your best friend Sunghoon to ask him about your condition because I couldn't bear seeing you in that state.

That's when I found out that, Min Haeri, the new transfer student was your ex girlfriend.

He told me that you both were the sweetest couple he had ever seen, but one day Haeri decided to break up with you because she wanted to go abroad.

During lunch break I often saw the both of you stealing glances at each other, and I could see the love, the pain you had in your eyes when you looked at her and honestly,

"I was jealous"

I wanted to console you in any way I could but, I couldn't bring myself to do it, I-, I was in pain too...

I felt hopeless, I didn't feel like talking, I felt tired but, mostly scared, scared that you may leave me when she is by your side.

She looked pretty, smart, kind and friendly, I don't blame you for liking her, I probably would have liked her too.

The way home was not as usual, none of us dared to speak up, "I'll help you get back with her" I blurted out making you startled but, you soon smiled as you stared at me while I felt like crying.

I don't know why I said that but, I was glad, glad I said it because I at least got to see you smile.

The whole day seeing you without smiling was driving me crazy, I wanted you to smile, because to me, your happiness mattered the most and I would do anything to make you happy.

"Even if it means I have to get hurt.."

*****************

Suyeon, your happiness matters too🥺

Meet you guys in the next chapterr~